💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Million Reasons (Live @ VS Fashion Show)

JoanneARTPOP

Featured Posts

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think she sounded amazing idk guys.

I wasn't crazy about the pitchy vocalizing though she attempted during some longer instrumental breaks, but it wasn't bad. 

I like that it was unexpected to hear it improvised a bit. And honestly Gaga is the best singer they've had on this in recent years (Rihanna, Katy, Taylor, Selena G). They could only wish to have sounded this good.

BYE

7 hours ago, Nafen said:

Harmonizing is when one adds notes to a melody to produce harmony...

Do you know what harmonising means?

one person cant sing a melody and produce harmony at the same time. what you're referring to is ornamentation or variation, but not harmonising.

Katie14

She wasn't even that off. She sounded the same way the 1st time she performed MR at the Dive Bar in Nashville. Its really just the chorus that is not in pitch. The rest sounded fine besides maybe a few weird harmonizations. The overreaction is too much :huh:

Gagadonna
3 minutes ago, Katie14 said:

She wasn't even that off. She sounded the same way the 1st time she performed MR at the Dive Bar in Nashville. Its really just the chorus that is not in pitch. The rest sounded fine besides maybe a few weird harmonizations. The overreaction is too much :huh:

It's not too much. It's Little Monster-ish (which means I agree) :madge:

11 hours ago, RudzXinc said:

Some of us actually have ears, I can't with all the little ass kissers. It was definitely not great.

*cough* SNL *cough* AMA *cough*

You either tone deaf or blinding by your admiration. Most of us are admirer too, but we still know how to differentiate from bad and good vocal/performances.

Kinda rude.

Anyway. I'd still give her a lot of credit considering she was balancing on 12 inch heels, have to walk around, still look beautiful, not bump into other models, not trip, and deliver vocals. Might be a little harder compared with just sitting on a piano.

MelbHawker
23 hours ago, JoanneARTPOP said:

THIS IS WHAT EVERYONES ON HER BACK ABOUT?

I'm genuinely at a loss as to where the criticism is coming from. She chose to sing it as more of a power ballad than a country ballad re: the vocal arrangement. What's the big deal? 

She looked and sounded f*cking incredible. 

AgusPop

eee5.jpg

She was so Fabulous :giveup: Amazing Live performance of this MR version.

Everything was so Ethereal :diane: :applause:

The mixing really bothered me, her voice should be louder! But of course she slayed! Loved the background music!

Don't visit my profile

7 hours ago, Phlop said:

I think she sounded amazing idk guys.

I wasn't crazy about the pitchy vocalizing though she attempted during some longer instrumental breaks, but it wasn't bad. 

I like that it was unexpected to hear it improvised a bit. And honestly Gaga is the best singer they've had on this in recent years (Rihanna, Katy, Taylor, Selena G). They could only wish to have sounded this good.

.... Rihanna's Diamonds performance was amazing and on key :giggle:

ShockPop
15 hours ago, AgusPop said:

eee5.jpg

She was so Fabulous :giveup: Amazing Live performance of this MR version.

Everything was so Ethereal :diane: :applause:

She needs this type of stage for her tour.

Archived