šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Million Reasons (Live @ VS Fashion Show)

JoanneARTPOP

Featured Posts

malazam

They recorded it two times right???

Ā 

The audio doesn't sound good at all + she skips parts of the songs and I'm hating it....

Ā 

she looks stunning, the performance and clothing are amazing.

Ā 

another shot before we kiss the other side

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Morphine Prince

Watched it because I couldn't help myself.Ā 

It was good!Ā 

I noticed a few issues near the end but people will eat this up regardless.Ā 

Psychedelic

First let me say she looks absolutely gorgeous, radiant, beautiful. What agreat look!!!

And yes in fact, she did sound bad at times, it must have been because she normally always gets into the feeling of the song to make it sound perfect. And all this runway walking with fashionable positions wouldn't let her feel the song as it should... what does modeling have to do with one of the most heart-breaking songs in history?

TopDomBoy
3 hours ago, Lee Ng said:

Ā AMAs' is the best MR performance ever, she made it look so easyĀ 

I know, the arrengment and the acapellas parts were stunning.Ā :flutter:

All monsters are human, you are a monster.

Gov Hooka

Something is off. It's not like Gaga to be this pitchy. I think the background audio was messed up or Gaga wasn't hearing the right notes. She sounded a half step sharp on a lot of notes in the first verse and chorus.Ā 

Shes still had vocal slayage but the runs were too much. I think she knew something was out of sync so it felt like she was compensating for it.Ā 

Still she makes it seem so easy and she's such a professional and amazing singer :giveup:Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

EnigmaMonSTAR

I personally enjoyed the performance šŸ˜Š her outfit and all her FIERCE LOOKS at the camera are giving me the countess vibesĀ :classy:

Lord Temptation
28 minutes ago, Gov Hooka said:

Something is off. It's not like Gaga to be this pitchy. I think the background audio was messed up or Gaga wasn't hearing the right notes. She sounded a half step sharp on a lot of notes in the first verse and chorus.Ā 

Shes still had vocal slayage but the runs were too much. I think she knew something was out of sync so it felt like she was compensating for it.Ā 

Still she makes it seem so easy and she's such a professional and amazing singer :giveup:Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Agree. Gaga is a perfectionist but her voice seems all over the place. Someone behind the scenes f___ed up hard.

She sounds amazing. I think the fault is with the sound guys. But she still delivered and it was really great. I can't with all the big complainers. I'm just happy she looks so gorgeous. It's like MR was meant to be performed here with this setting.

Ok... I need for someone to make a studio version of the instrumental and put the album vocals on it. I love the string workĀ 

Rudz Xinc
22 hours ago, Neal said:

She sounds amazing. I think the fault is with the sound guys. But she still delivered and it was really great. I can't with all the big complainers. I'm just happy she looks so gorgeous. It's like MR was meant to be performed here with this setting.

Some of us actually have ears, I can't with all the little ass kissers. It was definitely not great.

*cough* SNL *cough* AMA *cough*

You either tone deaf or blinded by your admiration. Most of us are admirer too, but we still know how to differentiate from bad and good vocal/performances.

Look at those clowns

Mess. :nails:

My guess is the main problem was tempo. She kind of messed up in the beginning, couldn't even finish the last verse, got tense, and then as soon as the chorus kicks in she goes off-key.

Anyhow, I really give her credit for keeping a "show must go on" attitude, and trying her best with those vocal runs and weird harmonies to stay on pitch/pretend nothing happened.Ā  :poot:

I am the wind and hurricane, the stormy sky and rain

Rudz Xinc

We all know she can delivers great performances, we've seen it. This is just a bad day.

Hope they will do some editing for the broadcast.

Look at those clowns

Gagaloo911

It's really not that bad. How in the hell was she off-pitch :awkney:Ā Ā apart from a couple not great parts she sounds fine. Most other singers wish they could sound like this. It clearly wasn't the best vocal performance she can do (or of this song), but she still sounded great nevertheless.

Ā 

In fact, I enjoyed this performance because it was so different from her other performances of this song and it was a nice change.

Archived