Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Million Reasons (Live @ VS Fashion Show)

JoanneARTPOP

Featured Posts

ARTPOPNick
1 minute ago, Slayer said:

Parts of it sounded good, but I don't think I've ever heard her sound off-key at so many points in a song. Oh well, she still slays your faves. :lolga:

THIS, thanks for writing my opinion so beautiful.. Maybe I was a little too harsh, but you said it way better, she was off just so many times, it's ok to be off 1/2 times but this was just, almost each 30 seconds there was a moment she was off.. but indeed, all the other parts she was really on point and delivering really good vocals.. 

So let's wait and hope for the edit on television

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, ARTPOPNick said:

THIS, thanks for writing my opinion so beautiful.. Maybe I was a little too harsh, but you said it way better, she was off just so many times, it's ok to be off 1/2 times but this was just, almost each 30 seconds there was a moment she was off.. but indeed, all the other parts she was really on point and delivering really good vocals.. 

So let's wait and hope for the edit on television

Yeah, I mean I think everybody will agree she is capable of far better than this. The majority of it sounded good but all it takes is a few bum notes to ruin a performance.

I'm sure she will probably be watching this performance over and over to see how she could improve, so she will probably smash The X Factor this weekend. :excited2:

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Definitely something wrong with her in ears. The timing and pitch was too wonky. She herself sounded fine, but it wasn't matching up with the instrumentals timing and pitch.

NewUsername

Omg, what an amazing arrangement and energy ! :O

I first read some comments before watching the vid and I was thinking "oh, damn, did she really sound flat", but it's still very acceptable, especially if she had in-ear problems. I actually liked the MELODY of the riffs, so imagine if she would have been able to sing them perfectly, without in-ear problems.

DanceInTheDark
2 hours ago, Curunir said:

Sometimes I believe GGD has hearing problems :flop:

This time I think y'all are deaf :flop:

Her voice here was the most on point it's been in a while. Just because she didn't sing it exactly like the original song doesn't mean it's bad :smh:

Nah she was off key sometimes, (the last chorus she went A# instead of A)

We're not deaf but it could be ear bleeding for some of us 

I like the performance but she can do better <3 

soundcloud.com/brooklyn-nights

Guys Guys Guys 

This is not the version that will air on tv . It's probably a rough edit from the first show. During the tv special you'll notice close ups of the models and Gaga cos they have a camera crew on stage but combine the two shows to produce the final edit . 

So y'all just calm tf down 

Whispering
3 hours ago, PerfectDelusion said:

Honestly, I'm very disappointed with the vocals. She needs to work hard for the Super Bowl. She took months of practicing for the Sound of Music medley and even that wasn't perfect.

It was pretty damn close to perfection and far better than 99 per cent of vocalists would do, especially given the HUGE pressure of that performance! 

The SuperBowl will be fine, Gaga will over prepare for it, just like she did for the Sound of Music performance. 

Glamourpuss

I thought the vocals were beautiful at some parts but the majority of it was messy.  

This style would have worked better with her just stood on stage with a microphone singing the normal length song at the X Factor or something. But because it was extended at certain parts like the instrumental, to allow for the models to walk, it just didn't work.

I think the AMA's was the best performance of MR. I'm not a fan of her over-singing Christina Aguilera style and I think she is better without that in all honesty.

Archived