đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Million Reasons (Live @ VS Fashion Show)

JoanneARTPOP

Featured Posts

Aga Gydal

She looks insanely good here. The performance was great too, some of ya'll little complainers are whack

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply
donutellha

AMAZING! Though the audio struggled a bit, it was effortless and graceful!

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

HOTNebraskaGuy

She looks and sounds so amazing. Props to Gaga and everyone else involved, it was beautiful.

One, five, ten lay a million on me

lxdygxga
32 minutes ago, Igor Summerboy said:

OK, I don't know NOTHING about VSFS, so don't judge me but... What is that Mountain Romance that we see when she enters the stage? Is something related to Victoria Secret or is it some Gaga concept?

They have different themes for each section of the show. That section was entitled Mountain Romance, and the lingerie and music is supposed to emulate that theme.

Igor Hachul
9 minutes ago, jvckk said:

They have different themes for each section of the show. That section was entitled Mountain Romance, and the lingerie and music is supposed to emulate that theme.

:blush: I didn't know that

Igor Hachul

Emigrante
1 hour ago, TheFame Monster said:

That's what I'm thinking. No performance in recent years has had bad vocals. They usually autotune/smooth them out.  

There are no bad vocals.

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

1 hour ago, Sister Jude said:

I think AMA is the best so far. 

AMAs' is the best MR performance ever, she made it look so easy :giveup:

eh.
the unnecessary runs & obvious issues with her pitch, most definitely not her best performance.
but i'm sure it'll still do the job and win over many.

and i'm almost positive that in post production, they will completely manipulate her vocals to pitch-perfection.

still a good performance and great promo opportunity.

Americano

Great look and decent overall.. Midway through the vocals got really rough compared to past performances. They weren't the worst but we all know Gaga is capable of much better so it's kinda tough to listen to 

wow at her charisma here :wub: lately her charisma and authenticity grows and grows again :wub: very good signs, it means she is connected with her soul....

DeanWinchester

Vocals could be a lot better but overall still very good. And the angels---leg for days :v:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Archived