Is 2018 too early for LG6?

Dorothy Gale

Featured Posts

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anderson123
1 hour ago, Perdido said:

I think Rihanna has done a good thing this year proving you can sell and sell and sell albums and you can be fast, no need to have a whole tour just for the album.

I think at this point, an EP is just a waste of money that would add just a few tracks. I think next year Joanne will have 2 more singles, being DIC the one with the most gaga imagery, the other one idk what could it be. Then new album either fall 2017 or spring 2018.

Bookmark me.

The thing is, Rihanna has a big team of writers and producers and Gaga pretty much co-writes and co-produces all of her music. Sure, she can make an album in 6 months (Joanne and The Fame Monster) but it must be exhausting to do that while touring and performing. I mean, the faster we get a new album the best for me, but it's not healthy for Gaga to work so much in such a little time.

She works on a lot of projects other than her own albums, so we really don't know what she's going to do, but lets just enjoy the moment I guess.

Born To Slay

Ariana just released her album this May and is already expected to drop its follow up in 2017. It'll be her fourth album in 5 years. I say 2018 for LG5 is reasonable.

Edonis

10th year anniversary for her with LG6 would be great to be honest. She could even drop it on the same day The Fame was released :giveup: I would be bald :giveup:

Katsuki Bakugo
3 hours ago, Perdido said:

I think Rihanna has done a good thing this year proving you can sell and sell and sell albums and you can be fast, no need to have a whole tour just for the album.

I think at this point, an EP is just a waste of money that would add just a few tracks. I think next year Joanne will have 2 more singles, being DIC the one with the most gaga imagery, the other one idk what could it be. Then new album either fall 2017 or spring 2018.

Bookmark me.

Rihanna's been doing that since Rated R/Loud days.

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Katsuki Bakugo
2 hours ago, Born To Slay said:

Ariana just released her album this May and is already expected to drop its follow up in 2017. It'll be her fourth album in 5 years. I say 2018 for LG5 is reasonable.

LG6 henny! 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

monsterdino

Are you serious? Ofc 2018 is too early, she has to:

- Record another jazz album with Tony Bennett.

- Film American Crime Story as Donatella Versace.

- Film A Star Is Born as a lead character.

- Write and record "A Star Is Born" Soundtrack.

- Worldwide tour for Joanne.

- Promote and make music videos for Joanne.

AndyDWUW

As long as ASIB serves some nice Gaga bops, I don't mind waiting until 2018

But otherwise :awkney: make it a lot sooner

RAMROD

LMAO we'll get another Jazz album next year, so don't hold your breath.

Not to mention she is recording music for her upcoming big screen debut, A Star Is Born, too.

She already got 2017 packed, wise up and put LG6 to the back burner for now. lel

Besides, I understood you are not into Joanne, but it won't guarantee LG6 will be your favourite either.

Gaga just keep on transforming, if you keep wishing her to turn to her form in 2008-2010, you'll likely be hurting even more.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Drin Lon

I don't know. ASIB will take a lot of her time and will be the defining role of her acting career, so I kinda want her to focus on it a lot. But it would be amazing if we could get a 10 years anniversary album in 2018.

Archived