tumblr_n5xdd1rgkG1r5vk9ho1_500.jpg

1- I'll lay back in my chair and find a way

and when you say that thing that thing you say

rolls eye

2- choreagraph hours with playful joyish thoughts

ah okay, though kinda nice try but the melody suffers

3-

section b 2nd time isn't much better

And that's it, the rest is nice. It's so damn simple and even then it's not completely on point

I wasnt' going to be very serious

but compared to come to mama, Just another day is really mediocre

even if you take out the "dude in a labcoat", "psychic guru minnows in the harbor", it could be a song Gaga would write if she gets better at lyrics, cause it's something she needs to improve, you can tell her struggle to make try and rhyme and it's cringey, other times it makes no sense or it's simply too roundabout.

Well i'm going to shut now

:madge:

it's late here and I'm tired :madge:

oh but it's such a simple song with an amazing production! She aims so high by doing this song. It's her classic Beatles song.

i do agree lyric-wise it's not the most clever, but to be honest Gaga hasn't been the greatest lyricist in a long time.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ElectricAlley
20 hours ago, Born This Way said:

JAD is the worst. It's a cringefest. 

Come to mama called 

latina twilight

What's with this JAD hate thread + "this song is worst" responses?

OT: I'm not sure, she probably wrote the lyrics a while ago and showed it to Mark at the very last minute.

I'm also not sure about "the original LG5". I think she never really had a concept for the album until Mark arrived (I recall RedOne saying she still needed to find a direction early this year).

But, OT again, if the OP theory is true, I'm glad Mark produced the song. If "the original LG5" exists and JAD was part of it, it would probably be soooo diferent.

Just to add, I really need an album with Come To Mama and Just Another Day sound. Let it be LG7 or 8, please.

Spoiler

Sorry for the grammar, I'm not used to write long posts :emma:.

"YOU USED TO BE SO KIND, I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD SUCH A DIRRTY MIND".

anomdepllume

I believe it was a last minute addition (albeit one that I totally love, and don't get all the hate for), but I think Gaga had it on the back burner for a while.

Also, can we chill with all this Bowie nonsense? Yes he had a huge influence on her and I'm sure it affected her when he died, but not to the point of changing the shape of her sound. 

Archived