❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎
rumor

Just Another Day was on the original LG5

Lava

Featured Posts

TopDomBoy
4 hours ago, Supersonic said:

This is the original LG5.

I thought original LG5 was RedOne + Giorgio + Diane + Elton + Garibay...and cant wait LG6 to be it TBQFH. 

All monsters are human, you are a monster.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gardevoir

Jewels N' Drugs baby, hustle, smother 'em if you want to be bad. 

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

sipthistea
5 hours ago, Born This Way said:

If this is true, thank God that she changed directions. JAD is the worst song on Joanne. 

LOL no. It's one of the best, if not the best of the album. 

12 minutes ago, sipthistea said:

LOL no. It's one of the best, if not the best of the album. 

JAD deserved Come To Mama's place on the main album and that's the tea on that :neyde: 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

I'm so interested by some fans' obsession with theorising that Gaga "scrapped" original versions of her albums and started all over again because of XYZ reasons. Why has this become a thing?  regardless of whether or not she "scrapped" original versions (and I just don't think she works that way, as her creative process sounds much more organic than that), why is there such a "scandal" around the idea that she might have made some music and then started again? 

Sometimes I feel like fans who aren't satisfied with the final albums just come up with these theories as a way to say "Oh but there's an original version that's way better" and that gives their distaste for the album some validity.

This isn't necessarily directed at the OP, I was just triggered by this thread. 

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

McMonster08

Maybe it's the what Elton John was referring to when he said one track sounds like You and I:udidnt:

Definitely a reach but the song reminds me of You and I:sweat:

monsterdino
8 hours ago, sillynate said:

I could believe that tbh. I think JAD was one of the first songs her and Mark wrote, but one of the last ones recorded and mixed.

Just Another Day is the only song on the album that is only written by Gaga tho

8 hours ago, Born This Way said:

If this is true, thank God that she changed directions. JAD is the worst song on Joanne. 

:what::icega:

GagaTheExplorer
5 hours ago, SummerGirl21 said:

yassss long live Summerboy. long live JAD. 

JAD means Jewels N' Drugs? 

Spoiler

:stalkga:

GagaTheExplorer
5 hours ago, Sister Jude said:

I thought original LG5 was RedOne + Giorgio + Diane + Elton + Garibay...and cant wait LG6 to be it TBQFH. 

of course, she even had the lead single with RedOne choosen

AlexanderMagno

Just Another Day and Come to Mama are the best songs in Joanne, period.

She should have made a whole album based on the sounds and themes these two songs offer, everything elses pretty much dilutes what could have been the Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Heart's Club Band of our generation.

If that was the direction of the original LG5, maybe Gaga still is the musical genius we all think she is.

1 minute ago, AlexanderMagno said:

Just Another Day and Come to Mama are the best songs in Joanne, period.

She should have made a whole album based on the sounds and themes these two songs offer, everything elses pretty much dilutes what could have been the Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Heart's Club Band of our generation.

If that was the direction of the original LG5, maybe Gaga still is the musical genius we all think she is.

well gaga didnt really wrote cum to mama, most probably she did very little and its john misty's work. Just another day isn't that great

Archived