Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
rumor

Just Another Day was on the original LG5

Lava

Featured Posts

Supersonic
1 minute ago, ElectricAlley said:

Just Another Day was produced by mark, which she only started working with when she began work on Joanne. 

And it was entirely written by her. Songs can be written, but recorded later.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sass bonbon
12 minutes ago, Born This Way said:

If this is true, thank God that she changed directions. JAD is the worst song on Joanne. 

hmm.. sorry?

Spoiler

grigio girls called

bbhmm

freezer bride
1 minute ago, Perdido said:

hmm.. sorry?

Reveal hidden contents

grigio girls called

JAD is the worst. It's a cringefest. 

♥.

Radio Ga Ga
18 minutes ago, Born This Way said:

If this is true, thank God that she changed directions. JAD is the worst song on Joanne. 

not when the bennie and the jets remix renamed hey girl exists

PartySick
14 minutes ago, MJHolland said:

Probably, every album needs filler songs 

:madge:

Bite your tongue! :udidnt:

JAD is a gem :giveup:

OT: It's possible I guess. She did say that most of the songs on Joanne are inspired by her relationship with Taylor. She also said that she literally played that song for him so I'm guessing that was pre-break, maybe post-Bowie. Either way, I doubt that Joanne was the only theme or musical project she worked on after (or even during) Cheek to Cheek :oprah:

I also fail to see any influence from AHS in Joanne and I remember everyone getting hyped about her saying Hotel was going to impact her music. Thousands of little gay voices screaming "DARK ERA INBOUND!! YAAAAASSSSS!! TFM/BTW2.0 IS UPON US!!". Little did they know the cowgirl was saddlin' up :creepflop:

My theory: Post-C2C, during or shortly after filming AHS, she was working on what was going to be LG5. I remember that "JazzPunk" thing but I forget exactly when it was. Anyway, then Bowie passed and she became a tribute artist for a bit while reflecting and altering whatever release she had planned. Then the Taylor drama happened and Joanne was born from the ashes of their love affair :ohno:

YeehawKylie

Just Another Day is my least favorite Joanne song, so if it was the sound of any rumored previous version of LG5....good riddance. 

It's my favorite song on the album. I think the opening line is strong if my interpretation is correct. I think she is talking about writing music when she says "lay back in my chair and find a way" to "prove I love you". But even if that's incorrect I think it has a very positive message of forgiving yourself and others and starting over to keep a positive outlook on life

I don't get the hate for JAD, the only thing I don't like is "ladies and gentlemen, Bryan newman" :ladyhaha:

Don't visit my profile

I believe she said somewhere that she finished Grigio Girls and Just Another Day last with Mark (they were rushing to get some bonus tracks)? I can't find the receipt but I'm sure it's somewhere

That could be true cause JAD does serve StefaniGa which she did say she was going back to her roots with Joanne. 

JustAnotherDay

JAD is an absolute gem, idk what y'all are talking about. I understand most of y'all are mainly pop stans but it's such a throwback to classic glam-rock and it reminds me of the music my parents and grandparents would always play as I was a child. I really love it and I'm happy she has a song in her discography like this :wub:

was NickARTPOP

StarstruckIllusion

okay but I just want the original #LG5 to leak tho. 

SummerGirl21
4 hours ago, Lava said:

giphy.gif

it's iconic, don't hate

Hide contents

it's literally the new Summerboy:sis:

yassss long live Summerboy. long live JAD. 

Archived