Gaga holding a True Blue vinyl

MaryJaneHolland

Featured Posts

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Omar Vela
2 hours ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

the only thing that is overrated in madonna's discography is ray of light :neyde:

kinda but still better than the rest... she was never THAT good tbh. 
She was a great business woman and marketer btw, that's why admire of her ...and Confessions it's one of the greatest (I would say the greatest) pop/dance albums in history

12 hours ago, Omar Vela said:

kinda but still better than the rest... she was never THAT good tbh. 
She was a great business woman and marketer btw, that's why admire of her ...and Confessions it's one of the greatest (I would say the greatest) pop/dance albums in history

She's the highest selling female artist of all time and one of the world's richest musicians. Deal with it.

Omar Vela
4 hours ago, Rugbyguy said:

She's the highest selling female artist of all time and one of the world's richest musicians. Deal with it.

Being highes selling female and rich doesn't make you a good musician or artist. She is more a business woman, and that's what we should admire

DeanWinchester
19 hours ago, Omar Vela said:

And Rebel Heart?!?!?!? no way, better than MDNA for sure but it's pointless... 

Rebel Heart is a good album and much more cohesive than ARTPOP (as much as I love ARTPOP).

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

DeanWinchester
20 hours ago, Craig Barnes said:

Why would she? #Reductive:reductive: She is sick of the Madonna comparrisons  so its understandable to not play a Madonna record 

just because she is sick of the comparisons doesn't take away she was and still is largely influenced by Madonna. The fact she is trying to carve her own lane and breaking expectations and molds still evokes Madonna and her pursuit of being in total control of her own image and career

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Archived