Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
question

Wrong Singles

RickMonster98

Featured Posts

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love all of Gaga's singles tbh. They are all great songs. Whether they were worldwide phenomenons like Bad Romance or the lesser known gems like Beautiful Dirty Rich. I wouldn't change a thing about her musical output.

yes and

The Fame: Eh Eh

ARTPOP: Applause, DWUW (because of R. Kelly), G.U.Y. (too much electronic) 

Joanne: Perfect Illusion  

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

ryanripley

Eh Eh

Telephone

Judas

Venus (even tho it was switched but it was still planned to be)

Million Reasons

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

The Fame: Eh, Eh (why even? its a good song, but totally doesn't fit with what The Fame was about)

The Fame Monster: Alejandro (don't have a problem in particular with the song, it just could have been a 4th single after DITD)

Born This Way: Judas (sounds way too much like Bad Romance), also the order of the singles could have been different - maybe that would make for a better performance

ARTPOP: Applause (unpopular opinion on this cult site ik), also she should have never had R Kelly on DWUW and shouldn't have shot the video with the other alleged rapist

Joanne: Perfect Illusion (it wasn't a good start for the album, personally I think they should have gone with either MR or A-Yo)

Hi Its Nicole
1 minute ago, dancergaga said:

all i know is that scheibe and Monster should've been a single

I don't think that Schibe would become a single bc it means a bad word and I don't think the radio would like that.....

Hello Gaga

Just now, Hi its nick said:

I don't think that Schibe would become a single bc it means a bad word and I don't think the radio would like that.....

only in germany :classy:

2 minutes ago, Hi its nick said:

everybody in germany is sayin' "Scheiße" e.g. on tv, radio, ....

A Very Gaga Holida

The Fame : Starstruck should have been released

The Fame Monster : 

Born This Way : Marry The Night is a wrong choice, Hair sould have been released instead

ARTPOP : DWUW should've been the lead single, Dope 2nd single and Gypsy 3rd single

Joanne : Million Reasons first single, A-YO 2nd single, Dancin' In Circles 3rd single

Archived