💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
review

Joanne is about...

KURUSHITOVSKA

Featured Posts

KURUSHITOVSKA

So she has just said on the CBS interview that Joanne is about wanting to make what makes her free on the inside, not what everyone else expect her to do. So her come my thoughts:

Joanne is about wanting to do what she wanted to do. So she as a popstar is expected to make and have hits, dress weird because she is Gaga, etc. She just wanted to make the music that makes her feel free. 

So before asking, demanding, require for her to have or make a hit, or promote a song extremely so she can hit Top 10 on a ****ing chart, remember that this album wasn't created for that. She is a professional, she already knows what can be a hit and what won't be, she knew it with Poker Face or Bad Romance. You don't need to tell her or her management what to do, they're and they've been in the bussines for a long time, you're not. When she wants a hit, she'll do it. Let her make her work in peace, it's HER work. When you make spaghetti, do you want a million people telling you how to boil them? Care about buying tickets for her shows and buying her music.

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta taråntula?

Joanne is about her wanting to do whatever she wants to do, like releasing Ayo and then scrapping it for MR because it had more chart success.

it wasn't laaaahv

KURUSHITOVSKA
Just now, Mood Ring said:

Joanne is about her wanting to do whatever she wants to do, like releasing Ayo and then scrapping it for MR because it had more chart success.

Joanne is about what Gaga wants to do, not what Interscope wants to do with the singles. The music she's done has nothing to do with the company plans or changes.

Heidi Montag
1 minute ago, Mood Ring said:

:rip::air: 

Buy SUPERFICIAL on iTunes

She said the same thing about ARTPOP. Even though in this case, I can see the difference.

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

KURUSHITOVSKA
1 minute ago, Gohan said:

She said the same thing about ARTPOP. Even though in this case, I can see the difference.

1 minute ago, Gagadonna said:

I feel like I've already heard that with ARTPOP 

ARTPOP was about the irony of pop music, wanting to make art and turning it into pop so it can be pleasing for the audience, i think

4 minutes ago, Mood Ring said:

Well whichever one is the single both A-YO and MR are both easily accessible to us through like regular streaming or buying. Thank goodness we live in this era of music which makes it all accessible to us. Single choices are single choices. They don't dictate too much about what Joanne is about.

ZombieMirror

she acts like a victim all the time like she was in chains her whole career just because she did some stuff that she didn't want to (like normal ppl always do only what they want :ladyhaha:), she's just spoiled).She is a  control freak that wants to be in charge of everything :madge: every time . I like her but she overreacts sometimes :lolly:

JohnnyVersace
18 minutes ago, Mood Ring said:

I agree with OP but this is too true :toofunny:

As much as she tries to distance herself, she's still driven by fame and success lbr. 

KURUSHITOVSKA
1 minute ago, JohnnyVersace said:

I agree with OP but this is too true :toofunny:

As much as she tries to distance herself, she's still driven by fame and success lbr. 

Joanne is about what Gaga wants to do, not what Interscope wants to do with the singles. The music she's done has nothing to do with the company plans or changes. She made the product, now the company is in charge of it.

JohnnyVersace
2 minutes ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

Joanne is about what Gaga wants to do, not what Interscope wants to do with the singles. The music she's done has nothing to do with the company plans or changes. She made the product, now the company is in charge of it.

I disagree, and tbh none of us know how this works exactly. I think she has some say in the direction of her own era, and sometimes chooses what is succeeding in the moment. 

Monsterish

Simply, Joanne is about Gaga's life. It's a personal album. Don't expect a message like "Free Yourself... Trust In Yourself or... Express Your Creativity". No. :sure:

Archived