💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How much do you listen to Joanne?

gagasgrande

Featured Posts

The 1st couple of weeks, probably at least once a day or every other day.

Now, like once a week or I usually just play DH, DiC, and PI and move on to other music or throw in other Joanne tracks I feel like listening to.

Dont get me wrong, I love the album. Just don't think it's Gaga's best and I've had a lot music from my others favs that I had to checkout around the same.

I will say PI just joined my top 25 most played songs on iTunes. And if I keep going at this rate, DiC and DH will be there soon. But they'll have some competition from Starboy (song) which is close and the rest of Starboy once I download it.

This thread has me going through withdrawal, so I'll probably revisit it today

"My people
 need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOTNebraskaGuy

Everyday! Plus I usually listen to it in my car, but I only listen from DH to DIC to SP to HG :hor:

One, five, ten lay a million on me

GhettoFabulous

I play diamond heart+ PI everyday 

and play the album at least 5 times a day or more :lolly:

Am I the only member here who listens to it almost everyday? I don't listen to the whole album everyday of course but it depends on my mood.

I mostly listen to: Diamond Heart, John Wayne, Dancin in Circles, Come To Mama, Hey Girl and Just Another Day.

Some days i just add Joanne, Perfect Illusion and Angel Down to the mix.

Can't stand A-YO more than once a week

Even though Sinner's Prayer is one of the best tracks on the album, i just can't listen to it on repeat like the other ones.

It's my car music, so almost everyday. I listen around the house when I'm doing stuff as well - i'm so in love with it 

Ryusei

when it comes up on random or when I feel like listening to john wayne and then I just play through the whole album

Musery

ArtGagaPop

The whole album almost every day.  But some of the tracks i play 5+ times a day (mr, a-yo, PI, DIC, joanne)

The Surrealist

Everyday at least one song. 

I had a Diamond Heart Phase for three weeks, but now I'm back to Perfect Illusion. I also love Angel Down.

I almost never listen to Grigio Girls, Million Reasons and Just Another Day.

Haroon

I listen to 7 of the songs like everyday almost :woohoo: The other songs I don't really listen to, maybe like once every week or two :confused: 

Delusional

Here weee goooo...

‌‌‌‌‌BANNED TILL SEPTEMBER‌‌‌‌‌‌‌

I have about 600 plays on my last.fm account. It slowed down considerably. I still love it, but it won't stick with me like TFM or BTW.

Archived