Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

Born This Way Ball [Asia]

HausOfJono

Featured Posts

heavymlover

Oh. How do they make her eyes blink like that btw? :sweat:

It's not exactly an hologram, but I don't really know what kind of technology it is. For me is some kind of robot, with inner holograms to show the blood and more exact movements. Kind of similar to Madame Leota in Disney's Haunted Mansion.

• Replies 800
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Eulonzo

• gagaismywhore

• Nissa

• MANiCURE1295

AbuHassan1992

It's not exactly an hologram, but I don't really know what kind of technology it is. For me is some kind of robot, with inner holograms to show the blood and more exact movements. Kind of similar to Madame Leota in Disney's Haunted Mansion.

explain how sometimes there is a cross and at the beginning matrix-ish things instead of a face.

heavymlover

explain how sometimes there is a cross and at the beginning matrix-ish things instead of a face.

If it really works like Madame Leota, then I think there's this kind of robotic mask which works as a screen for an inner hologram. It can have many movements, but if wished, you can project whatever you want on that surface. But that's just my theory, it might be a different kind of technology than Disney's though.

AbuHassan1992

If it really works like Madame Leota, then I think there's this kind of robotic mask which works as a screen for an inner hologram. It can have many movements, but if wished, you can project whatever you want on that surface. But that's just my theory, it might be a different kind of technology than Disney's though.

I think you're right. I think she actually got the idea when she visited DL last year. (or was it two years ago?)

codymonster

I'd just like to point out the massive boner the dancer has at 2:39.. :hor:

Edited by codymonster

angelduuh

ohhh, looks like Mark it's big :hor:

Edited by cherrygalactic

Sexxx

Mark :wub: :flutter:

codymonster

ohhh, looks like Mark it's big :hor:

I know :eek: I was surprised to see it since they were performing, but I guess it would be hard not to get one when they are dancing like that :sweat:

Jase

This is apparently a photo from the Bangkok show. :eek: :legend:

tumblr_m4l6dzzt7j1qflx9wo1_500.jpg

Holy **** :legend:

toanythingtaboo

I think you're right. I think she actually got the idea when she visited DL last year. (or was it two years ago?)

I think they were inspired by Jeff Wayne's War of the Worlds stage show:

HPIM0274a.jpg

4d60c42a527a4fb6829e5d2b22b8acc6.jpg