đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Born This Way Ball [Asia]

HausOfJono

Featured Posts

I've tried uploading the shortest video to Youtube and it's like, 15 hours left :toofloppy:

Damn :toofloppy: Um... Rapidshare maybe?

/going to ask a savvier friend about this asap

• Replies 800
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Eulonzo

• gagaismywhore

• Nissa

• MANiCURE1295

hell0samuel

According to someone who attended the BTWBall today Gaga talked about the fear of getting shot in Jakarta

https://twitter.com/#!/iloveruffag

:ohno:

ElectricMetalLover

Wow, the Manila shows sure are special when it comes to the Hair performance.

Edited by ElectricMetalLover

Eulonzo

Do you guys think that if I post the videos on YouTube, they'll take it down? Or do I have to post it in some low profile video sharing site?

Doubt it. Why do you think they would?

hell0samuel

Thanks for the link. Want to know specifics... :cry:

I need to know more :ohno:

Thanks for the link. Want to know specifics... :cry:

we'll just need to wait for videos! it was probably before Hair. She just needs to cancel it imo, i know she doesn't like disappointing her fans but if she gets shot the tour will have to be canceled - if she lives :sad:

danieljsolis

According to someone who attended the BTWBall today Gaga talked about the fear of getting shot in Jakarta

https://twitter.com/#!/iloveruffag

:ohno:

Ahh Ruffa G this absolute b---h :cryga:

I guess that concludes our Manila shows? off to Bangkok where there's peace until we get to Indonesia?

Victor_V

well, if she is even afraid of getting shot in jakarta.. then why being so stupid and running the show as scheduled?

**** of the fans.. if they have such a ****** religious culture / opinion, its not worth it, getting her in danger! thats my opinion about that.. :****this:

Edited by Victor_V

hell0samuel

Ahh Ruffa G this absolute b---h :cryga:

I guess that concludes our Manila shows? off to Bangkok where there's peace until we get to Indonesia?

I don't even know who she was, someone RTd one of tweets about the ball so i went and checked them out and there that was so i thought id let y'all know.

Yeah, thats it for Manila. I think she's leaving for Bangkok at some point tomorrow for her show there on the 25th.

@ThailandGaga is attending the ball if anyone wants updates!

Jase

.. Yes?

.......her worrying about being shot, but still wanting to do to the show. Yeah, fail.

Eulonzo

.......her worrying about being shot, but still wanting to do to the show. Yeah, fail.

She has to. Would you want this tour to be a fail? I wouldn't.

Jase

She has to. Would you want this tour to be a fail? I wouldn't.

Are you being serious? She doesn't HAVE TO do ANYTHING, especially when she's being threatened by extremist nutjobs.

Failing? Her cancelling a show to look after her and HER FANS safety = failing? Oh, ok