• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Eulonzo

• gagaismywhore

• Nissa

• MANiCURE1295

KillerQueen

Gaga's speech:

"I am not an alien. I am not a woman. I am not a man. I am not a creature of your government. I am all you dreams. I am all your potential. Let me be all your insecurities and your fears. I am your future. Everything that makes you sad, [everything that] makes you angry. I am you, little monsters. Tonight is not about making a statement. Tonight is us all coming together because we believe we were all born this way."

THIS is good stuff!

tomorrow12

SHE LOOKS SO HAPPY AT 0:27 :flutter:

Born This Way

Edited by tomorrow12

heavymlover

Omg, I'm so glad they're prepared in case of mic problems on that BTW video :toofunny:

gagaismywhore

EDIT: Beat to it!! ^^ :sweat:

I love when she starts shouting and swearing about the protesters!

Edited by gagaismywhore

Viperous

:cry: I know I might be a little emotional now... but... I love this woman so much... I have heard a lot of artist saying that they care for their fans, and it normally doesn't touch me in the slightest.. But this woman is so true, so genuine, so goodhearted. I believe her every single word she says and I know that it is true.

And this is one of the reason why I love her so much. I feel like someone really cares for me, my rights, fears, feelings and fights for me. I am so amazed of her courage to speak these words, to be so genuine to her fans. She opens up so much to us... She is one of us, with the same fears and doubts.

I really don't know how I should cope when I see her live. I will cry my heart out when she does speeches like that.

Thank you Gaga for fighting for all of us!

Never be afraid to dream... believe in them!

I think this is the best one so far :hor:

Good Lord, have mercy on my soul

This is so beyond perfect.. Her and Mark at the end, I can't even at the s-xiness :heat:

I have a feeling I'm gonna cry my eyes out to TEOG. :cry:

Edited by doll

"I know its your first night in this arena and that it's a virgin and all, but you're gonna get pumped."

She said something quite similar when she was in Denmark in 2010 with TMB.

She performed in 'Boxen Arena' and she was the first ever ( :legend: ) to perform at that arena.

She said something like "I'm very happy to be here tonight. Especially, because I know that this is the first show in this arena which means... (pause for dramatic effect :teehee: ) it's virgin. I promise you I'm gonna take all of your virginities tonight!" :legend:

Edited by doll