• Replies 800
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Eulonzo

• gagaismywhore

• Nissa

• MANiCURE1295

Is she really singing live, I mean, she's so amazing live, is that even possible?

Of course she is :rollsweat: There are backtracks at certain points (chorus, etc.) but you can always hear her own voice loud and clear.

ARTPOP Gypsy

Does anyone know if the iphone 4s takes good videos? Sound and image wise. Or should I look for something different to record videos with when she comes to the US?

I'm wondering the same. Not sure if I should take my Nikon Coolpix camera as well or just my iPhone. I really don't want to have to hold on to all that plus merch. :sweat:

Edited by GagaPixie

MANiCURE1295

I'm wondering the same. Not sure if I should take my Nikon Coolpix camera as well or just my iPhone. I really don't want to have to hold on to all that plus merch. :sweat:

Yeah. I figured that if I got rid of all my music on my phone and all of the pictures then I could record most of the concert right?

still fear for her life everytime she gets spun around on top of that freaken castle in TEOG :toofunny:

gagaismywhore

"I have such a hard time saying goodbye, I wanna keep them all around. To any of you who suffer from that same addiction, an addiction to love" Taylor? :flutter:

trainerivan

so when is the next show? The OP hasn't been updated in a while... :(

Next show will be in Manila. May 21 and 22. :)

I'm excited as hell! :bunny:

MonsterVlad

OMFG @ 22:15 :omg: It sounds like they tweaked/added a new synth to Scheisse! It sounds so good!

The same **** was added during the iHeart perfomance :)

Edit: 1000 posts :omg:

Edited by MonsterVlad

MonsterVlad

Taiw O O O OO

Without a Sheisse yeah

:toofloppy: :toofloppy: :toofloppy:

Looks like she finally settled on the FoHL outfit

PREACH! any FOHL videos from Taiwan?

ARTPOP Gypsy

Yeah. I figured that if I got rid of all my music on my phone and all of the pictures then I could record most of the concert right?

I'm not sure. I have the 16GB one. I don't want it to sound like crap though like some videos we've seen. My Nikon camera does great with sound but the battery on it is crap and runs down really fast. I probably won't be recording the whole show either. Need to take lots of pics as well. :)

Edited by GagaPixie