💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Born This Way Ball [Asia]

HausOfJono

Featured Posts

Americano

Are you being serious? She doesn't HAVE TO do ANYTHING, especially when she's being threatened by extremist nutjobs.

Failing? Her cancelling a show to look after her and HER FANS safety = failing? Oh, ok

Yeah, this fan base is delusional about Lady Gaga's role in world society. I never knew, until this crisis, that some of her backers think she literally is a revolutionary figure responsible for spreading democratic values in hostile territories.

• Replies 800
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Eulonzo

• gagaismywhore

• Nissa

• MANiCURE1295

Eulonzo

Are you being serious? She doesn't HAVE TO do ANYTHING, especially when she's being threatened by extremist nutjobs.

Failing? Her cancelling a show to look after her and HER FANS safety = failing? Oh, ok

Ok. Sorry.

Yeah, this fan base is delusional about Lady Gaga's role in world society. I never knew, until this crisis, that some of her backers think she literally is a revolutionary figure responsible for spreading democratic values in hostile territories.

Sorry, I haven't been keeping up with all of this, I didn't know.

No it isn't. You talk like everything you say is a fact. Truth is, Gaga herself made and maintained this "revolutionary figure" persona for herself. She wouldn't be neck deep in this problem if she became a basic b---h like everybody else. "Born This Way" was the start of that path she made. That's why I commend her for standing up for what is right.

She just isn't simply a popstar anymore.

Americano

No it isn't. You talk like everything you say is a fact. Truth is, Gaga herself made and maintained this "revolutionary figure" persona for herself. She wouldn't be neck deep in this problem if she became a basic b---h like everybody else. "Born This Way" was the start of that path she made. That's why I commend her for standing up for what is right.

Yup, delusion.

AbuHassan1992

omg but she is

omg but she is

No, she isn't, if she was, we could compare Nicki Minaj's non-[copying]-working activity and Lady Gaga's.

AbuHassan1992

No, she isn't, if she was, we could compare Nicki Minaj's non-[copying]-working activity and Lady Gaga's.

delusion. She is a pop star. :toofunny:

AbuHassan1992

Who said she's not, but she's not ordinary.

you did, actually. twice.

edit: oops wrong person. Yeah, I know she's not ordinary, but still, she's just a pop singer.

Black tears said she was no pop star, but a divine creature

Edited by petterwoien

Yup, delusion.

Have you not read my post? Fans didn't suddenly preach acceptance and love and all that cheese. She did. She HERSELF made that help-each-other-stop-bullying persona.

If you want a 'normal' popstar you better find yourself a Nicki forum.

omg but she is

Read the post

AbuHassan1992

Have you not read my post? Fans didn't suddenly preach acceptance and love and all that cheese. She did. She HERSELF made that help-each-other-stop-bullying persona.

If you want a 'normal' popstar you better find yourself a Nicki forum.

Read the post

you are so pressed and delusional, it's not even funny. Just because she tells us not the bully people, it doesn't make her any more than a pop star! You tell us to read your post, and we did. That's why we responded the way we did.

you are so pressed and delusional, it's not even funny. Just because she tells us not the bully people, it doesn't make her any more than a pop star! You tell us to read your post, and we did. That's why we responded the way we did.

I'm certainly not pressed :lolgaga:

THINK. She just doesn't tell people at her concerts to be free.

She met up with Obama to stop bullying. Made The Born This Way Foundation. Speaks at gay rallies + gives speeches. "Don't ask, Don't tell.". Gave a big hand in legalizing gay marriage, etc.

And I would totally be fine if she seperated her philantrophist work with her artistry, but she combined them, in her music, appearances, and interviews.

YOU tell me she just isn't a popstar. :staymad:

AbuHassan1992

I'm certainly not pressed :lolgaga:

THINK. She just doesn't tell people at her concerts to be free.

She met up with Obama to stop bullying. Made The Born This Way Foundation. Speaks at gay rallies + gives speeches. "Don't ask, Don't tell.". Gave a big hand in legalizing gay marriage, etc.

And I would totally be fine if she seperated her philantrophist work with her artistry, but she combined them, in her music, appearances, and interviews.

YOU tell me she just isn't a popstar. :staymad:

she is just a pop singer. not a politician.

AbuHassan1992

Now that's delusion. :pressed:

you just keep on believing Lady Gaga is a politician.