💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Stop Complaining

Guest ARTPOPSlays

Featured Posts

Guest ARTPOPSlays

Please, just stop. This is all honestly so child like you guys. The constant complaining about how Gagas doing everything's wrong. She's just fine. Gagas doing things her way, which is the right way. Her face is her face, calm down, they're fillers and go away. And they actually suit her just well. She's not here to cator for your needs, she's here to spread love and kindness and art that come from her heart. If you think she's doing her career wrong you make your own career and be a pop star and do What U think she should do. See where you end up. I'm just done with all of the constant negativity on this site. I joined to share our love for Gaga and talk about how much we love her and rumors and fan art etc. If you don't like Joanne, I get it. But stop throwing shade. Also, for the people who don't like Joanne, here's a playlist I made that might make you appreciate it a little more. 

Title: MANiCURED

1. G.U.Y.

2. Venus

3. MANiCURE

4. A-YO

5. Just Dance

6. Dancin' In Circles

7. Sexxx Dreams

8. Bad Romance 

9. John Wayne

10. Heavy Metal Lover

11. Alejandro

12. Million Reasons

13. Angel Down

14. YoĂŒ and I

15. Perfect Illusion

Helxig

It's exhausting honestly.

I came to Gaga's biggest fansite to share in my appreciation of Gaga and her work with other fans, but it's just not what you get here. I'll never understand people who go on fansites to hate on the artist. It doesn't make sense.

I'll be myself until they fƫcking close the coffin.

sipthistea

box-she-s-told-not-to-open-in-it-the-god

Gaga making a decision (Opening the Box) 

Monsters: 

Guest ARTPOPSlays
Just now, Helxig said:

I came to Gaga's biggest fansite to share in my appreciation of Gaga and her work with other fans, but it's just not what you get here. I'll never understand people who go on fansites to hate on the artist. It doesn't make sense.

Thank you! Like I literally get worn out reading the amount of negativity here every single day. 

ZombieMirror
6 minutes ago, Helxig said:

sorry if we ruin your experience with Joanne but Gaga set some standards when it comes to her work and she doesn't respect them with Joanne and I feel betrayed :neyde: even if I don't want cause I am really into her :blush:

Helxig
2 minutes ago, ZombieMirror said:

sorry if we ruin your experience with Joanne but Gaga set some standards when it comes to her work and she doesn't respect them with Joanne and I feel betrayed :neyde: even if I don't want cause I am really into her :blush:

She hasn't 'betrayed' anyone. Can you imagine how you would feel if you were just being yourself, and friends from 5 years ago were all talking sh.it about how you've betrayed them because you aren't the same as you were back then. How dare you move forward in your life. How dare your life experiences shape you into a different person after you've struggled for years. Because you set 'standards' that are expected to be met for the rest of your life. Do you realise she's a person? Like actually really understand that? That she's a person in exactly the same way that you brothers, sisters, friends, parents are.

Noone needs to voice hatred either. Just... log off... If you aren't a fan any more, then stop visiting fan sites and making people who love her upset by insulting her. 

ZombieMirror
8 minutes ago, Helxig said:

She hasn't 'betrayed' anyone. Can you imagine how you would feel if you were just being yourself, and friends from 5 years ago were all talking sh.it about how you've betrayed them because you aren't the same as you were back then. How dare you move forward in your life. How dare your life experiences shape you into a different person after you've struggled for years. Because you set 'standards' that are expected to be met for the rest of your life. Do you realise she's a person? Like actually really understand that? That she's a person in exactly the same way that you brothers, sisters, friends, parents are.

Noone needs to voice hatred either. Just... log off... If you aren't a fan any more, then stop visiting fan sites and making people who love her upset by insulting her. 

We are talking here about her music she;s shouldn't  let her personal life interfere with her work or she should learn how to use those difficulties in her advantage because this world needs warriors not cry babies  

("I'm gonna marry the dark
    Gonna make love to the stark
       I'm a soldier to my own emptiness
                      I am a WINNER") :firega:

Helxig
4 minutes ago, ZombieMirror said:

We are talking here about her music she;s shouldn't  let her personal life interfere with her work or she should learn how to use those difficulties in her advantage because this world needs warriors not cry babies  

("I'm gonna marry the dark
    Gonna make love to the stark
       I'm a soldier to my own emptiness
                      I am a WINNER") :firega:

And here we see yet another human being with no compassion or empathy for others.

Yet I'm sure when one little thing goes wrong in your life you run off the rails.

You should probably know that Gaga was only strong for so many years because she used drugs to escape reality, which eventually led to her wanting to kill herself and quit making music entirely. She almost drove herself to death. Or rather, all of you did, with your incessant nagging and expectations. She stopped caring about delivering for you unappreciative people because she realised she had to look out for herself and her own mental health. And I'm so glad she did.

ZombieMirror
Just now, Helxig said:

And here we see yet another human being with no compassion or empathy for others.

Yet I'm sure when one little thing goes wrong in your life you run off the rails.

You should probably know that Gaga was only strong for so many years because she used drugs to escape reality, which eventually led to her wanting to kill herself and quit making music entirely. She almost drove herself to death. Or rather, all of you did, with your incessant nagging and expectations. She stopped caring about delivering for you unappreciative people because she realised she had to look out for herself and her own mental health. And I'm so glad she did.

you have no idea what my life means or how I play my role in it . There are greater things than yourself in this world and you shouldn't be so self absorbed with your problems and try to reach you full potential and not focus so much on your negative traits :kara: 

PS: I never said that I don't care about her I just want her to feel the warrior queen that lives inside her :neyde:( and self pity isn't gonna make the warrior queen come out )

YeehawKylie
49 minutes ago, ARTPOPSlays said:

Please, just stop. This is all honestly so child like you guys. The constant complaining about how Gagas doing everything's wrong. She's just fine. Gagas doing things her way, which is the right way. Her face is her face, calm down, they're fillers and go away. And they actually suit her just well. She's not here to cator for your needs, she's here to spread love and kindness and art that come from her heart. If you think she's doing her career wrong you make your own career and be a pop star and do What U think she should do. See where you end up. I'm just done with all of the constant negativity on this site. I joined to share our love for Gaga and talk about how much we love her and rumors and fan art etc. If you don't like Joanne, I get it. But stop throwing shade. Also, for the people who don't like Joanne, here's a playlist I made that might make you appreciate it a little more. 

Title: MANiCURED

1. G.U.Y.

2. Venus

3. MANiCURE

4. A-YO

5. Just Dance

6. Dancin' In Circles

7. Sexxx Dreams

8. Bad Romance 

9. John Wayne

10. Heavy Metal Lover

11. Alejandro

12. Million Reasons

13. Angel Down

14. YoĂŒ and I

15. Perfect Illusion

Awesome playlist! :diane:

There will never be a day that at least a third of Little Monsters aren't complaining. :neyde: 

Gaga could release the best album ever made, and there'd still be people hating on here. :neyde: 

❀ x ❀

Archived