💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

opinion

I have something in common with Lady Gaga

E24187

Featured Posts

This Thanksgiving, I made two pitchers of apple cranberry sangria for my family since the white peach sangria I made for Labor Day was a huge hit.

Just like the lord our Ga'd, my current release paled in comparison to my prior creation and flopped. 

They told me to go back to my old recipe because this one was too strong and not sweet enough. 

I had to finish the whole second pitcher on my own which I just did. 

I now know how she feels. 

I personally felt this one was better and more sophisticated and complex but it clearly didn't resonate with the GP. 

For Christmas, I'll try to bridge the gap between complexity and simplicity.  

High enough for the most sophisticated of palettes, but low enough for my non-wine drinking family to enjoy. My ARTPOP. 

2 minutes ago, Pablo said:

I need your white sangria recipe though!! 

Cut up some white peaches, mix with two bottles of Pinot Grigio, a cup of simple syrup, a cup of peach schnapps, and raspberries, let that sit overnight in the refrigerator. Before serving, add a bottle of champagne or sparkling wine. 

lordmaler
25 minutes ago, E24187 said:

They told me to go back to my old recipe because this one was too strong and not sweet enough. 

I hope that there were 2 people who liked it and told these who don't like it to leave.

The question is will you continue to experiment with your recipe or go back to your original recipe? :oprah:

DeanWinchester
34 minutes ago, E24187 said:

This Thanksgiving, I made two pitchers of apple cranberry sangria for my family since the white peach sangria I made for Labor Day was a huge hit.

Just like the lord our Ga'd, my current release paled in comparison to my prior creation and flopped. 

I had to finish the whole second pitcher on my own which I just did. 

I now know how she feels. 

I personally felt this one was better and more sophisticated and complex but it clearly didn't resonate with the GP. 

Collab with your local bartender Tony

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Archived