Jump to content
throwback

Gaga sketches on SNL


kvnrp

Featured Posts

This thread may not be available in your country :rip:

Let's look back at the Queen of Comedy gracing us on SNL :sis:

Probably the only Gaga x Madonna collab we're ever gonna get :lana:

Who knew she already had a plan for some Joanne era looks back in 2013 :lana:

I do want her to go back on SNL for more sketches tbh :lana:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, Devyn said:

"not available in my country" :poot:

 

Just now, FATCAT said:

I can't watch some of these, in America. :rip:

:rip:

why, I'm not even in the US :rip:

I should rename this "This thread is not available in your country" :rip:

Link to post
Share on other sites

I love ha pirate skit, she is so gnarly. :air: 

Gaga, please come back and do more skits sis, you're hilarious.

she/her
Link to post
Share on other sites

The Child

Where is the old Gaga sketch?

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá
Link to post
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, CrazyMonster said:

Where is the old Gaga sketch?

I haven't found it :rip:

But she was also great in this one ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...