Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

Preview: Lady Gaga on CBS Sunday Morning

asana15

Featured Posts

Bloody Matt
3 minutes ago, caseymonster said:

Cus who the **** in her team came up with this dumb interview idea?! And how the **** did she agree on it? This is demaging her brand! I cant see any other major star doing this garbage! Do u think beyonce does this random, out of her ass inteviews about being 30? **** no! 

:awkney: x100000

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
InTraumatica
3 minutes ago, caseymonster said:

Cus who the **** in her team came up with this dumb interview idea?! And how the **** did she agree on it? This is demaging her brand! I cant see any other major star doing this garbage! Do u think beyonce does this random, out of her ass inteviews about being 30? **** no! 

She can do whatever she wants, and (it may shook you) she doesn't care about your opinion 

LaLuna
9 minutes ago, Tokyo said:

I was being satirical about the fact that the preview doesn't offer anything substantial

Okay, my bad :giggle:

It's just that this fanbase is so negative these days, sometimes it's hard to tell when they are being sarcastic :ladyhaha:

Interlude
1 minute ago, Scathach said:

Okay, my bad :giggle:

It's just that this fanbase is so negative these days, sometimes it's hard to tell when they are being sarcastic :ladyhaha:

You're fine, I completely understand why :hug: It's hard reading the comments here sometimes

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

ZiggyZiggs
20 minutes ago, caseymonster said:

Wtf is wrong with u? Y are u even here tbh. CBS is a HUGE channel in America and that show has millions of viewers so Idk wtf you're talking about. :saladga:

LePetitGAGABLover

How beautiful in my way, cus god makes no mistakes, im on the right track baby i was born this way:lolly:

sipthistea
26 minutes ago, caseymonster said:

Who cares about f*ckin Beyonce? Go stan her then!

sipthistea

I can see people complaining about her image, her hits, her bullsh*t more than her music. Lady Gaga is a singer songwriter, not a model, not a prefabricated popstar.

It's HER face, deal with it. 

dominicgaga
30 minutes ago, caseymonster said:

Leave this fanbase. Leave it now!

barcodemonster

Do any of you ever have a bad haircut or maybe you just don't look your best every once in a while? She's human and she can't look ***Flawless every single time we see her. And I think she looks beautiful in this interview! I kinda of want to find your pictures in PYP and see what some of you look like :tea: 

scan my barcode

Ray of Light

She simply doesn't look good, there's nothing wrong with members pointing that out :shrug: No one has been uneccessarly mean either. 

ryanripley
1 hour ago, Rumbold said:

lord she looks so plastic.

no she doesn't she just looks 30

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Archived