💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do your parents like Gaga?

Lava

Featured Posts

My mom loves her, specially during Joanne and The Fame Monster. Her favorite song is "Bad Romance"

So does my dad. His favorite song is "Alejandro"

They both love Joanne album.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
dubstep111
19 hours ago, donutellha said:

my parents dont identify her with the meat dress anymore and thinks she can sing

but they disapprove of the crop top and demin diapers and im like chill that's already lowkey 

LOL!!!

The Surrealist

My dad likes her music.

My mother likes her music but is getting sick of her because I'm forcing her to watch her performances. :deadbanana:

My parents love her a lot actually, they know how she helped me out of my worsts and it makes her look even better to them. I think I have the coolests parents ever, they like almost every artist I listen to, especially Sia, Adele and Bruno.

Oh, my dad stans so damn hard for Alejandro and my mom loves Applause

... and now i just sit in silence.

Rockets

I once caught my dad watching SwineFest on TV like, 3 years ago, and he said she was "interesting" (but it was clear to me he was only watching because she was half naked lmao). As for my mom, I don't think she even knows who gaga is :toofunny: 

The only girl I've ever loved was born with roses in her eyes

EnigmaMonSTAR

my dad loves gaga even back from the fame era up until now he respects her artistry. my mom on the other hand didn't like any of her music and didn't get why she was "eccentric" ( I always defended gaga and that with everything she does there's a meaning behind it like the meat dress) but it wasn't until I played cheek to cheek that she praised it saying "now that's music not the ones you usually listen to like Lady Gaga" and me and my dad responded "that is Lady Gaga" since then her views towards her changed she loved both of her Oscar performances and her rendition of imagine and you got a friend. And she enjoys Joanne as well her faves are Million Reasons and Sinner's Prayer. So my mom is converted as a little monster as well :classy:

GagzDonkeyD
20 hours ago, Scathach said:

My mom used to hate her, I used to have a Fame Monster poster in my living room and she told me: "You should put that in your bathroom over your toilet where it belongs" or something along those lines :toofunny:

I think my mom is just one of those people who don't "get" Gaga. 

But she likes her more now, she even listens to C2C in her car sometimes, and she thinks Gaga has a beautiful voice. I think I should make her watch the Sound of Music medley sometime, it's one of her favorite movies of all time, she knows all the songs by heart, I'd love to see her reaction to Gaga's performance :giggle:

Make a reaction video plz :classy:

Ferrer Zorola

My dad dad says she has a great voice and he likes her songs cause even though he's 53 years old he likes to listen to newcomers and loves bops lol. He was low key impressed when I was playing her  Benny and the Jets duet with Elton.

My grandma (my father's mother (Joanne teas :hor:)) likes her music a lot and since I call my grandma Old Age Lady Gaga for fun she says Gaga is her competitor. She used to say Gaga was my gf before I came out of the closet lmao. She's a big AHS fan and wasn't that impressed with The Countess, though :classy:

My other grandma completely ignores celebrities specially if we're talking about global celebrities since she just puts sort of attention to Mexican stars from her generation. She does know I love her so she taunts me singing paparazzi and teog lol... but I mention her bc she used to listen to "La Vie En Rose" when she was little and one day guess who's version of la vie en rose I was playing? Yup. My Granny was pretty impressed and I felt it was a generational bridge. 

My mom is another story lmao my mom is a ratchet ass hot mess and she loves Gaga she used to like Madonna like every 55 year old woman back in the day but says that Gaga completely slays what Madonna was and specially is now and there's honestly no lies detected ha. She hates Beyoncé and Nicki Minaj also. She hates Onika cause she's too vulgar and she hates B cause she thinks she's overrated and that she doesn't have not even one hit (B isn't that big in Mexico and never gets played on radio) she considers the songs she has heard from her awfully boring and says she 'opens her legs a lot' she does think she's beautiful, though. My mom can be pretty biased since she knows I like Ariana a lot too so she's really fond of her... she thinks she's super hot and has a great voice. My mom even suggests me that the first time I go to a Gaga concert she wants to go with me. She loves Bad Romance and The Queen. 

LIFE IS GOOD

My mum likes her, she watched the last two dive bar tour stops and whenever it's just us two in the car I'll put on Gaga and she'll sing along.

my Dad respects her and called her the Bowie of this generation but isn't a massive fan of her music

Drin Lon

I don't even know if my dad likes me or not, mind you if I would know wether or not he likes Gaga :ladyhaha:

My mom kinda likes her. I mean she likes some of her songs and says she has a great voice, so there's that :gum:

I love my parents :kara:

DeleteMyAccount

Yes they both love her. My mom recently expressed her love for her at the AMAs, especially when she had that moment with the fans after the show. And she said, after Gaga's NA, that she's the best singer ever. Each of my parents went to the artRave with me as well. 

My mom is also in love with Fame (the fragrance). It's literally the centerpiece of her bathroom. :toofunny: But she ran out, so I got her the "masterpiece" edition for Christmas. 

Overall my parents are both into music of today in addition to what they listened to growing up. 

My mum likes her.

My dad says shes the best one of this generation, with a good voice. But he doesnt listen to her at all; well, no artist that has broken since 1985 or something (except for Amy Winehouse)

MonsterOfSpain

Both of them like her :nick: My dad loves when she collaborates with legends like the Rolling Stones, or her Led Zeppelin covers back when she was still Stefani, and my mum likes most of her work, especially Cheek to Cheek and her ballads like Y&I.

Archived