246 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• I don't give a ****, she can Do What She Wants
    • I like them tbh
    • They're ok but I don't want her to ruin her face
    • They make her look ugly...

Featured Posts

Glitterngrease

It's just sad. She was so uniquely beautiful and charming and I hate that she feels like she needs this. She doesn't. 

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GhettoFabulous

It looks nice sometimes like at the AMA's and oscars but the Frank Sinatra tribute she looked like......

But @BorisIsHere you have to stop girl unless you wanna look like voldermort when your old :lolly:

Bette Davis

They are distracting, unflattering, aging and distort her face into something unrecognizable. They do absolutely nothing good for her appearance and it's saddening to watch her turn into someone I don't recognize. If anything, I at least hope they boost her self-esteem and confidence. 

Cold as ice cream, but still as sweet.

sarahb

I feel like an idiot because I hardly notice it :flop: I mean she looks different everyday with different makeup and wigs anyway so I barely know what she's 'supposed' to look like :rip: 

She can do what she wants. But I don't like them. The sharp looking cheekbones  and "stretched" skin make her look austere and unfeeling, which is he complete opposite of who she is. But yeah, she can do what she wants and it doesn't really bother me. What bothers me is that the queen of high fashion and cutting-edge avant garde couture is now opting for jeans and converse every day. :interestinga:

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Heidi Montag

She looks better with them, they make her look less harsh. I personally don't like the overdone cheekbones-look though which is what Epione tends to give her.

Buy SUPERFICIAL on iTunes

LePetitGAGABLover

Someone NEEDS to tell her that she looks horrible. I mean, look at this:awkney:

7 hours ago, Bloody said:

her worst moment :deadbanana:

Lady-Gaga:-All-Star-Grammy-Concert-PortrLady-Gaga:-All-Star-Grammy-Concert-Portr

Computer

I can't ever tell a difference so I voted IDC.

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

Once and for all:

STOP WITH YOUR CLICKBAIT A** TITLES!!!

And another once and for all:

FVCK YOU! IT'S HER BODY! SHE DOES WHAT SHE WANTS WITH IT!

I have a "time to settle this once and for all" for all of you guys:

DID YOU EVER LISTEN TO THE MESSAGES THAT GAGA IS TRYING TO SEND OUT WITH HER SONGS OR DO YOU JUST LIKE BASIC BUT "CATCHY" POP BS?!

River

Deal with your own "obsessions" and let her live her life.

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

Kanyeee West
19 hours ago, Bloody said:

she thinks that this is good and it makes her feel okay

On a good note, the only good thing is that all of them are temporary and they leave after some time and her face gets more normal.

but she keeps going later..

Idk how this will continue..it will end in a bad way I believe :rip: 

19 hours ago, Werk said:

I'm worried for her and she can do whatever she wants but the future won't be so nice to her if she keeps this up

do you guys exactly know what will happen if she continues to do this ? Seriously what will happen to her face ? are they fats that has been injected to her cheekbones ? 

A combination of the answers tbh.

Do I like them? Not particularly when she goes overboard with it, especially in the first few weeks of her getting them (but they do look pretty nice after they have settled in if that makes sense)

Do I care? No, her appearance is not why I follow her nor is it my choice so I hope that she loves them and makes her feel good. I hope she isn't doing it out of some kind of insecurity though. 

Archived