life

Gaga gifting to the LGBTQ Community Center

The Surrealist

Featured Posts

The Fame Joanne
5 minutes ago, Uncle ARTPOP said:

Were going to slay as GGD Pres and VP

#WeCouldMakeGagadailyGreaterTogether_ARTPOP

They cancelled it until 2017. But that only means we have more time to plan our strategy to take over this site :usrs:

#HeyUncleARTPOPwecouldwinthiseasyifwelifteachother

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not The Real Gaga

This made me cry. She is so... sweet :giveup: I know she doesn't like it when we see and treat her as a Goddess, BUT literally everywhere she arives she spreads love, braveness and kindness. She will forever be THE GODDESS OF LOVE:hug:

Gaga's beitification is already ahead of Mother Theresa's with her pace at such a young (even if looking old, don't be fooled) stage.

SAving the world t-shirt by t-shirt

Letmelivemylife
5 hours ago, Unites said:

This made me cry. She is so... sweet :giveup: I know she doesn't like it when we see and treat her as a Goddess, BUT literally everywhere she arives she spreads love, braveness and kindness. She will forever be THE GODDESS OF LOVE:hug:

Exactly. Being at home with my bio mom this weekend for thanksgiving reminded me why I love gaga and am thankful for her in my life. My bio mom has sought therapy for her issues but even so she'll never be the warm snuggly "mrs Brady" type of mom. I guess that's why I latched onto gaga 8 years ago and clung to her for dear life because she represented the only stable thing in my life. Call it creepy or whatever you want but she became a surrogate "mom" to me. she's the closest thing I've ever had to a mom. 

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Letmelivemylife

There's a film called "Babe" that came out several years ago (1995 I think) and there's a scene where Babe the orphan piglet asks Fly the Border Collie who has sort of taken him in "Can I call you Mom?". Didn't matter to Fly that Babe wasnt biologically hers. She loved him as if he was. That scene always makes me ugly cry because it always reminds me of Gaga and us. Call it creepy or whatever but she'll always look at herself as "mama monster". Jesus she has it tattooed on her body for god sakes. She loves us as if we are her own flesh and blood even though we share not one shred of DNA. 

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

The Surrealist
1 minute ago, Letmelivemylife said:

There's a film called "Babe" that came out several years ago (1995 I think) and there's a scene where Babe the orphan piglet asks Fly the Border Collie who has sort of taken him in "Can I call you Mom?". Didn't matter to Fly that Babe wasnt biologically hers. She loved him as if he was. That scene always makes me ugly cry because it always reminds me of Gaga and us. 

:air:

Archived