💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

'i miss the old gaga'

Van Vogue

Featured Posts

i hate myself for saying this. but i was scrolling trough instagram today where i found this video. 

she was so carefree, natural, cute, energetic back then.  

i havent seen her like this since forever  it seems like her character changed

what happened?

what do you think?

GagaTheExplorer

how you dare?

how you dare to miss the girl who had the energy, attitude, bops, talent, passion, and was super confident?:duck:

I mostly miss her DRIVE. Now she's hidden in her mansion buying new dogs and being a housewife.

Too many people here with moral superiority complex.

Ricardo

I really miss her old aesthetic and theme but I mean she's now 30 and guess she has matured from it, I just hope she knows how to reinvent herself because I'd be really disappointed if she turns into a jazz singer 

HOTNebraskaGuy

Yeah, I hate that now she only does this on stage, with legends like Tony Bennett and Stevie Wonder. 

What a disgrace she has become, now she's at legend status. How dare she. 

gaga-side-eye.gif

One, five, ten lay a million on me

Reality

You know, when she's going to be in her 40s and 50s and 60s and stuff, are you going to be saying "I miss the 'old Gaga'"?

🃏🖤👹

Drin Lon

I feel bad for gaga :(

I feel bad cause everyone's telling her what she should be, even her fans, and I know how that feels, I think most of us do...

AlexanderMagno

She was truly, truly happy about her work in pop music. And she had the confidence of the ultimate pop star.

It's not about what she should do. It's so obvious she hasn't been as passionate about her pop music as she used to. Maybe she's that happy backstage, during the recording process.

RochestrMonstr

I'm happy with how she's evolved. She's a human being with real feelings, and I'm sure the Larger-Than-Life persona took its toll on her emotionally. I enjoy how down-to-earth she seems now. 

It's funny how much energy some people put into complaining about her (Not talking about the OP). Why not move on to someone else instead of lurking and posting negativity on the boards a pop star you're no longer interested in? 

TFW you realize that was 5 years ago and a lot of **** can happen in that time :awkney: 

Spoiler

if y'all really can't fathom, hmu in 5 years and we can talk :poot: 

❤ x ❤

TheKillerQueen

I miss her old self too. She seemed WAY happier, free, creative...

Lace up my boots, throw on some leather and cruise.

Sylvanas

I miss when this website didn't bitch and moan in every single thread :rip:

"Who are we, if not slaves to this torment?"

Archived