Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
opinion

She has to realize that one music video...

SlayGagaloo

Featured Posts

I know right!!! THESE SONGS HAVE THE POTENTIAL TO BECOME A FCKING VISUAL FILM BUT NOOOOO. I really need a blow up music video. It's what made ne love gaga even more...I hope MR's video shut me the **** up and I could live in peace knowing that great song has a great music video *sigh*:giveup:

What if tomorrow I see you again? Should I say that I used to love you?

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
49 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

I don't get why some total flops get to do a music video for an entire album and gaga barely gets one before she has to fight for it? like wtf

I know...and btw melanie martinez is 3 videos away from having a music video for each of her songs of her crybaby album and even Carly PopGod Jepsen with her fantastic E•MO•TION album, wich is one of the most tragically underwhelmed albums in pop history, managed to get 4 music videos without having GP's love:giveup: so tragic

MaryJaneHolland
52 minutes ago, GagaInTheZone said:

Let's hope her next era will be greatly managed...

saying this since 2013 :flop:

51 minutes ago, Same DNA said:

And it had  beautiful MV for Applause and G.U.Y.

And those were the only ones we saw in the whole years the fcking ARTPOP era lived and then we waited for almost 3 fckin years for a visual while other fan bases were swimming in visual albums. It's so tragic for us.:giveup:

shmal96

A music video is coming, seriously, like you said it's only been a month. And what we saw at the AMAs was probably a sneak peak into what the music video will probably look like.

President Trump

don't worry.

she does realize that. but she doesn't care. she's done with being a superstar. she's done being the first female pop artist to ever have a pen*s. She's DONE!

FINISHED!

Her garden is calling for her.

FarmerGa tmoaX.png

Ma ma pa pa pa

Delulu Rogers
10 hours ago, Same DNA said:

Well Superbowl still ahead

There is a good chance it'll be gaga in a tshirt and shorts on a piano the whole time...so let's not put all our eggs in one basket

Delulu Rogers
37 minutes ago, shmal96 said:

A music video is coming, seriously, like you said it's only been a month. And what we saw at the AMAs was probably a sneak peak into what the music video will probably look like.

Yes but regardless a video concept should have been prepared so when the song becomes a single they know exactly what to do. And while it's only been a month, that's a lifespan for entire songs...and sometimes her albums. And to think that the video will probably just be what we saw at the amas, the MR video should have been out long time ago

SlayGagaloo
12 hours ago, Greanskye said:

She doesn't have to do anything. She made her art and put it out into the world, end of. She does not have to do things because it conforms to your expectations of what constitutes an 'era.' 

Sit down please :awkney:    

Next Era: she went to the studio and recorded her music, she doesn't need to release it because it conforms to our expectations of what constitutes an 'era'.? :duck:     

Over.

Blueskye
6 hours ago, SlayGagaloo said:

Sit down please     

Next Era: she went to the studio and recorded her music, she doesn't need to release it because it conforms to our expectations of what constitutes an 'era'.?      

Don't be silly. This is her art we're talking about, not her fans' silly dreams of the slayage they think she should be bringing. 

Archived