15 minutes ago, iFameMonzter said:

The terms gaga and hit do not match since 2011 wyd 

I'm sick of people thinking Applause wasn't a hit :neyde: 

Signature loading
 đŸ‘čđŸ–€

Katsuki Bakugo
22 hours ago, Born To Slay said:

She def needs a hit or this album will end her career

Keep saying that henny. Cyndi and Cher still have careers long after there hits. Would much rather her be a Cher than a Madonna. 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

DeanWinchester
34 minutes ago, Melisandre said:

Keep saying that henny. Cyndi and Cher still have careers long after there hits. Would much rather her be a Cher than a Madonna. 

Y tho :madge:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Katsuki Bakugo
38 minutes ago, A Gaga Lad said:

Y tho :madge:

Because they are effortless iconic and not still crying for attention. 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

MaryJaneHolland

I actually still have hopes for a hit this era :flop:

A-YO or John Wayne would do great if she releases them around SB and perform them there :sweat: A-YO has the strongest hook out of all songs on Joanne, doesn't it? "ayo ayo, we smokin' them all" is basically the next "ra ra roma ma" or "la la la" (from kylie's CGYOOMH), it kust sticks in your head :flop:... John Wayne could work, too. And then DIC as a summer smash :gaycat: But, once again, she needs to promote and make more high budget videos :neyde: 

Bloody Matt

She does not NEED a hit FOR the SuperBowl hype, which is going to be there anyway lmao. BeyoncÚ performed there after a flop era (which is not even Joanne's case btw) and, if anything, it was the SP which gave Bey a LOT of hype and I think it's the main reason why she's so big right now (yeah more than three years after). You do not need a hit to perform at the SuperBowl, you need to be a good famous performer. 

A hit for Gaga could come anytime, be it now, next year, in 5 years, whatever, but you can't plan to have one. You literally can't. Hits happen because they are released at the right time, which you can't foresee. 

On ‎25‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 7:03 PM, GagaTheExplorer said:

she can't have a hit? is that a crime? that would make you unstan her?

I don't stan her for hits and chart success, I stan her for quality music and her happiness. If her music goes Top 10/No.1, that's nice I guess but it really doesn't mean that much. Unlike most of the other pop females, she's more than just a product, she is an actual artist.

LittleBoot

A lot of artists that have done the SB have done songs that weren't recent hits. In fact, the well-known songs are usually the ones that people want to hear. Certainly she could include some newer songs -- but it would also be interesting to maybe have her add some covers in the mix, too. But I personally don't see any shame or fuss about doing the songs she's most famous for. A lot of people still love those songs. 

I think what's most important is that she just puts on a great show. And she certainly can.

Archived