💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga needs a hit now

DeanWinchester

Featured Posts

lordmaler
1 hour ago, A Gaga Lad said:

Let me start by saying I'm extremely happy with Joanne. I'm listening to it right now and not a day has passed since release I have not listened to the album at least once. I also have bought a deluxe copy.

Why you and some members have to say this when you are about to criticize it?

How can you be happy with Joanne when she brought mediocre album with zero hit potential.

Don't be scared of Little Bullies who can't stand or accept others opinions.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
imnotyourbabe10
23 minutes ago, Born To Slay said:

She might not be forgotten but her star power will fade, her tours will shrink in size until she can't visit all the different countries she used too and labels won't put as much into promotion (they're not even now).

I was thinking about this the other day!  I feel bad if she doesn't tour the places all us LM reside but I must admit it was kind of exciting to think about smaller venues again.  Like with TMB 1.0.  It was much more intimate than the arenas.  Either way, all the best to Gaga! 

DeanWinchester
10 minutes ago, lordmaler said:

Why you and some members have to say this when you are about to criticize it?

How can you be happy with Joanne when she brought mediocre album with zero hit potential.

Don't be scared of Little Bullies who can't stand or accept others opinions.

Except this is not a criticism but more a suggestion

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Sirius094

But Joanne has no hits, the only bop was PI and it flopped :emma: I don't know if Gaga will have another hit, but surely not with this album.

Pem Pem Perempem Pem Pem Pem

DeanWinchester
1 hour ago, CrazyMonster said:

Beyoncé did the Superbowl just after a "flop" album and since the Superbowl she only bounced back and delivered 2 great albums.

Gaga knows what she's doing, don't worry about her.

Although there is contention on the fact that Beyonce is established especially including Destiny's Child but yes fair point

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

artpoprebellion

I'm really hoping Million Reasons blows up. All of my friends love it and with more promo it has potential. Same goes for A-Yo. Unpopular opinion: I don't think Dancin' in Circles should be a single. Yes, it's a bop and deserves a video but it would probably flop due to the meaning/lyrics. That being said, I think she has so many iconic hits already that could be used to hype the show. Everything will be fine.

Reality

I definitely think she's going to release another single before the Super Bowl, which I personally think will be either A-YO or Dancin' in Circles. Some people may say John Wayne, but I personally just don't see it becoming a single. Don't get me wrong, it's a fantastic song, and I love it, but A-YO and DIC seem more plausible to me.

I get what you mean, it's totally understandable, and by the way, thank you for not just being one of those people that go, "OH MY GOD, SHE NEEDS A BEST-SELLING SINGLE NOW! GAGA'S OVER. SHE'S DEAD TO THE GP!" 

If she's going to release a 3rd single by then, it'd need to be a bop, but I honestly think that she wants to use the Super Bowl to get Joanne and the singles up there, I think everything up until then may be just filler until the SB comes around. 

đŸƒđŸ–€đŸ‘č

ImpossiblePrincess

I said this before but either: Hey Girl or CTM  needs to be a single 

Welcome to GagaDaily, it looks like things just got messgendary.

alextruper17
2 hours ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

john wayne or dancin in circles are her and ready to take over the world :gaycat:

We all know Gaga's method for choose a single excludes immediately the tracks all her fans want.

Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince

DeanWinchester
20 minutes ago, Jed said:

No, YOU need her to have a hit so you can rationalize your standom

Wow i didnt know you knew more about MY reasons to stan. Very interesting :interestinga:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

guys, dancin in circles, john wayne, or diamond heart will snatch weaves. After she does the superbowl, people will buy the songs, just like they did after her performance at Hillary's rally.

KURUSHITOVSKA
2 hours ago, Born To Slay said:

She def needs a hit or this album will end her career

You wish

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta taråntula?

Archived