đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you think...

ashae

Featured Posts

Do any of you guys think that Gags could ever get back to being the queen of the world like she was 2008-2011? Or will she stay how she is right now?

No.

If she went back to old Gaga ways she'd be considered a hack. She'd be back i headlines again but for all the wrong reasons.

The way she is going now will lead her on the path of infinite stardom and artistry. She may never have her full starpower again, but neither does Aerosmith, Queen, ACDC, or any rock band worth mentioning.

All legends have their stars dim, but they will never die.

At least not until far after were dead.

xoxo cupcakke

No, she's become such a polarizing figure even to her own fanbase. Maybe she can see some TF era success and appeal in the future, but definitely not anything from TFM to BTW level success

I honestly, I just feel as if she's going to want to break from her label soon because labels do end up screwing some artists over. Just look at Kylie when she was signed to Deconstruction and when she moved on to Parlaphone. Then again, I will admit, her Deconstruction albums are arguably her best ever, but, in a sense, Kylie did end up selling out creating the pop music she started out with before trying to mature her sound

So it's a question of do you want Gaga to do what she mostly wants and create more organic music, or end up becoming so heavily on someone like RedOne or Max Martin to create the pop hits which could potentially guarantee her future success, albeit for a small while because you're gonna flop eventually? Look at Beyoncé: 4 was a flop in comparison to all her other albums and she's currently at her peak, at least sales wise.

MORAL OF THE STORY: This is a matter of sales or genuine artistry; which do you want from Gaga?

TwerkinLurkin

I think if gaga did what everyone else in mainstream pop music does then she definitely could be but I don't think she cares about that anymore tbh I mean she still is one of the biggest pop stars and has ton and tons of money so if she wanted to make tfm 2.0 she could higher the best writers the hottest edm producers and all of that **** I just don't think she give a **** about that anymore tbh

GhettoFabulous

Yes she can and she knows exactly what to do to get that.... ARTPOP was supposed to be that era but broken promises ruined it because ARTPOP is an amazing album :whitney: she can if she.....

-no broken promises 

- bussy shookin music(Mark X Redone maybe DJWS and Fernando etc) literally dark pop/rock maybe disco too :diane:

-Bussy shookin visuals( if she ever released a visual album Gaga is the queen of visuals)

- If she renews ha contract with the illuminati 

- bussy shookin choreography 

- More promo

- Monster visions making of whatever documentaries. Q&A's etc 

- I really want her to make  her ex fans shook as hell I mean she can this is the same person who shook Beyoncé and changed music 

I believe ARTPOP was suppose to be the era of great returns. Now I think society is not here for Gaga being overrated like 2008-2013. :toofunny:

Letmelivemylife
38 minutes ago, ashae said:

Do any of you guys think that Gags could ever get back to being the queen of the world like she was 2008-2011? Or will she stay how she is right now?

Idk but I'll love her just the same. I don't love her for the weird outfits or the music. Yeah of course I appreciate those things but the real reason I stan for her is because she loves her monsters with every fiber of her being. It's a deep maternal unconditional type of love. One that we'll never even begin to understand. 

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

It's called ARTPOP. The only problem is it backfired. I think that she should make pop music just because she's so good at. Songs like Dance in the Dark, ScheiĂźe, and Bloody Mary are incredibly timeless. And, I can just imagine what the music video would look like just my listening to it. I want music that serves visuals even without serving visuals.

JupiterDrive

She needs a long ass charting #1 hit so that people know that she's alive but big and legendary as in 2008-2011 she's never going to be again tbh she had the time to pick up the shatters of ARTPOP but decided to do something nobody was interested in 

Archived