Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
question

Do you really think there will be MR MV and other singles?

Omar Vela

MR MV and upcoming singles?  

96 members have voted

1. 1. Do you really think there will be MR MV and other singles?

• Yes, there will be MR MV and we will have even more singles this era!
    • Just MR MV but I don't think she's gonna release anything more
    • No MR MV, next video will be for her third single
    • Neither, no MR, no further singles or music videos this era

Featured Posts

Omar Vela

Since I don't think there will be a video but I kinda believe she's gonna wait til the third single I wanted your opinion guys.

Gardevoir

Why don't you think there will be a video? lol. She clearly stated late november. 

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

1 minute ago, Maleficent said:

It's been cancelled. Time to anticipate another half-era come 2019. 

um what the f*ck.. why did she cancel? :lolly:

Spoiler

broken promise number 8496 

raw

xoxo cupcakke

I feel they should just shoot a few shots for MR, but space that out until she does more promo to see if MR ever catches on, which I feel like it should because it was but I guess Gaga should've promoted it lot earlier or released the song to radios a lot earlier since it's currently stagnating/very slowly rising

If MR doesn't pan out, Gaga can at least score a top 20 hit because of the Super Bowl and I feel like whatever she releases for then (please Dancin in Circles even though it's probs gonna be A-YO), it will most likely get a video. Tbh, if it wasn't for the Super Bowl, Joanne would've have potentially ended at MR if it ends up flopping

Omar Vela
1 minute ago, Emigrante said:

Why don't you think there will be a video? lol. She clearly stated late november. 

since when she had keep her promises, dear? she lost great moments to release it, she better skip to the next one (if there's one)

Gardevoir
Just now, Omar Vela said:

since when she had keep her promises, dear? she lost great moments to release it, she better skip to the next one (if there's one)

it's her new era and there is simple no obstacles, so why wouldn't she release it? xd

Omar Vela
Just now, Emigrante said:

it's her new era and there is simple no obstacles, so why wouldn't she release it? xd

because this era it's messier than ARTPOP's (a shame since Joanne it's a superior album, musically speaking)

Gardevoir
Just now, Omar Vela said:

because this era it's messier than ARTPOP's (a shame since Joanne it's a superior album, musically speaking)

I don't see this era as being messier than ARTPOP. sorry

Archived