šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

My semi-realistic tour setlist

Seeka

Featured Posts

I made this lovely little setlist. My only problem with it is that it's not as big as I want. But I made little notes to go with it! Like cool little happening that would happen on an actual tour.

Anyways my setlist:

Tour Intro: Call Me Joanne (contains elements of Diamond Heart, Joanne, and Gaga speaking poetry, with a speech about Joanne)
1. Diamond Heart (First verse/chorus, bridge, chorus, extended instrumental)
2. Just Dance (Completely skips Colby's parts, contains elements of Telephone)

Gaga's welcoming Speech to the Joanne Ball, also about needing no damn man

3. Dancing in Circles (contains sample/elements of Dance in the Dark)
4. Lovegame/G.U.Y./Poker Face (medley, but Poker Face is performed in full)
5. A-Yo (contains elements of MANiCURE)

Girls, Girls Girls Interlude (contains elements of Girls Just wanna Have Fun, Grigio Girls, and Joanne)

6. Do What U Want with My Body (Christina version) (performed with Florence on several dates)
7. Hey Girl (performed with Florence on several dates, with opening acts on other dates)
8. Grigio Girls (Gaga pulls girls from the audience to sing with her)

Speech about Loss while on piano

9. Joanne
10. Angel Down

Gaga pulls other members of the audience and does her usual talking to the fans bit

11. Born This Way (starts out acoustically before going into full regular version)
12. Come to Mama (has elements of Bad Kids)
13. Just Another Day

Fame Interlude (contains elements of the Bowie song FAME, Gaga's Fame slowed to a demonic pitch, Applause, Gaga's perfume Commercial, and Joanne)

14. Paparazzi/Applause (First verse/chorus then bridge/chorus of Paparazzi is performed. Applause is performed in almost full, skipping the second verse)

Mini-monologue about comparing Judas to Fame and Jesus to Normalcy

15. Judas/Bad Romance (Judas is partially performed, the First verse/Chorus and the bridge and chorus. Bad Romance is performed in Full)
16. Alejandro/Sinner's Prayer (intro, first verse, bridge and chorus of Alejandro is performed)

John Wayne Interlude (Contains elements of John Wayne, Dancin' in Circles, Sexxx Dreams)

17. John Wayne (contains elements of Sexxx Dreams)
18. Perfect Illusion
19. Wish You Were Here/You and I
20. Gypsy/Marry the Night

Lady Joanne Ending(is a slower, even more ballad Joanne, with a music box alongside piano)

Encore

21. Edge of Glory
22. Million Reasons

About the Interludes

Spoiler

Call Me Joanne: Is a mix of Diamond Heart and Joanne. Two different Gaga's are speaking. One is speaking poetic verses Joanne has wrote, while Gaga's tell her life story, alongside Joanne's. A mish-mash of videos and pictures of Gaga and Joanne show on teh screen behind her, until they contort and Gaga (in both the poetic voice and autobiographical one says: "Call me Joanne"

Girls, Girls Girls Interlude: IsĀ  mixture of the songs Girls Just Wanna Have Fun, Grigio Girls, and Joanne. May include other popular songs about being a woman. Pictures and videos of Gaga and her best female friends on on the screens in the venue. Also includes Gaga speaking about how her friends are important to her. May speak about Sonja.

Fame Interlude: Is a mix of David Bowie's FAME, Gaga's Applause, Gaga's Fame (but mostly the Fame stretched into demonic sound proportions), Gaga's FAME perfume commercial, and Joanne. Gaga speak's aloud Lady Lazarus by Sylvia Plath as videos of her interviews mesh with her childhood. Also contains elements of her music videos including DWUW and the Fame perfume commercial.

John Wayne Interlude: John Wayne, Sexxx Dreams, and Dancin' in Circles, are heavenly mixed. Pictures and videos of Gaga with Luc and Taylor play as she talks about men. New pictures of Jo Calderone are introduced as is the You and I is shown throughout all the pictures and videos. gaga also speak about how You and I references two men in her life that are now gone in her life. Pictures and videos of John Wayne are also played, with some of his speaking actually unmuted, throughout the video.

Lady Joanne: A softer, even slower version of Joanne plays. It is just mostly Gaga, a piano, harp, and a music box. Videos of the making of the album are shown alongside the credits for the tour. It ends with "Call Me Joanne" like at the beginning of the tour.

Cool Little notes I made up:

After a certain date, Gaga adds "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" to the setlist after Grigio Girls.

On a few dates, Gaga performs Princess Die before Joanne.

On certain dates Gaga sings a few songs from Words/Red and Blue days.

After a certain dates, Gaga stops performing You and I and Gypsy, deciding interchange them with other songs like: Wonderful, Brown Eyes, Dope, Speechless, No Floods, Brooklyn Nights, and cover songs.

After a certain date, Gaga adds in a Jazz section after Just Another Day.

On certain dates Gaga sings Hair, Bad Kids, or Posh Life after Come to Mama.

On certain dates, Florence will sing Millions Reasons with Gaga.

On certain dates Gaga will Florence's songs with her.

Ā 

I hope you guys like my ideas.

Thomas P

ThisĀ is actually incredible.

Iā€™m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

3 minutes ago, Thomas P said:

ThisĀ is actually incredible.

Thank yous. Any particularly favorite part?

Gagadonna
41 minutes ago, Seeka said:

Do What U Want with My Body (Christina version) (performed with Florence on several dates)

Unrealistic lolĀ 

Ā 

42 minutes ago, Seeka said:

Lovegame/G.U.Y./Poker Face (medley, but Poker Face is performed in full)

I came out with the same idea, love itĀ 

Ā 

Grigio Girls (Gaga pulls girls from the audience to sing with her)

love itĀ 

Gypsy/Marry the Night

love it too

43 minutes ago, Seeka said:

Judas/Bad Romance (Judas is partially performed, the First verse/Chorus and the bridge and chorus. Bad Romance is performed in Full)

would be a dream come true

1 minute ago, Gagadonna said:

Unrealistic lolĀ 

Ā 

I came out with the same idea, love itĀ 

Ā 

love itĀ 

love it too

would be a dream come true

Haha not totally unrealistic. The song is meant as a duet.

I only put Poker face there because I had no where else to put it.

Thanks.

Monsterish

:firega:Ā It's fcking amazing!Ā :rockstar:

Ā 

But, unrealistic Ā :sweat:

Ā 

Spoiler

Anyway, I can see Diamond Heart being the opener track for the tour and Gaga singing Joanne and then Angel Down Ā :golfclap:

Ā 

Just now, Lil Mxnster said:

:firega:Ā It's fcking amazing!Ā :rockstar:

Ā 

But, unrealistic Ā :sweat:

Ā 

Ā  Hide contents

Anyway, I can see Diamond Heart being the opener track for the tour and Gaga singing Joanne and then Angel Down Ā :golfclap:

Ā 

Tell me which parts are unrealistic, if you would. I don't mind critique.

I love that you took song keys into consideration, particularly Ayo and MANiCURE.

Also, I never thought about Gaga singing MR with Florence. Wow.

3 points in and ready for more

2 minutes ago, Miel said:

I love that you took song keys into consideration, particularly Ayo and MANiCURE.

Also, I never thought about Gaga singing MR with Florence. Wow.

Well I just thought of ideas and incorporating more of ARTPOP into Joanne. A-yo and MANiCURE are basically the same song.

I liked the idea of incorporating elements of Dance in the Dark into Dancin' in Circles though. Because it makes sense.

Also John Wayne and Sexxx Dreams have similar elements. The intro of John Wayne sounds like the ad-libbed drunk bridge of Sexxx Dreams.

Well I thought it'd make sense since it is a duet with Hillary Lindesy, but she could perform it with Florence.

HOTNebraskaGuy
9 minutes ago, Seeka said:

Well I just thought of ideas and incorporating more of ARTPOP into Joanne. A-yo and MANiCURE are basically the same song.

I liked the idea of incorporating elements of Dance in the Dark into Dancin' in Circles though. Because it makes sense.

Also John Wayne and Sexxx Dreams have similar elements. The intro of John Wayne sounds like the ad-libbed drunk bridge of Sexxx Dreams.

Well I thought it'd make sense since it is a duet with Hillary Lindesy, but she could perform it with Florence.

giphy.gif

One, five, ten lay a million on me

2 minutes ago, HOTNGaga said:

giphy.gif

A-yo and MANiCURE, are really similar. Their chords are extraordinarily similar, and they have sorta similar subjects.

They're the same but different.

Thomas P
43 minutes ago, Seeka said:

Thank yous. Any particularly favorite part?

I like the opening part the most.

Iā€™m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Omar Vela

I like it, I would put out some things and using much elements of other songs would be frustrating at certain point. But I would like remasteres/rework versions of all her old songs. I'm kinda tired she never changed anything in artRave....Ā 

Archived