Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

If Gaga pulled you up on stage

Aaron

Featured Posts

If I was expected to dance around with her (kinda like when she brought ppl up for Marry The Night) I'd probably actually be super uncomfortable - my anxiety doesn't fade away simply because of a once in a lifetime experience lol. On the other hand, if it was sitting with her by the piano I'd be anxious of course, but a lot more at ease since I would be able to really simply take in the moment and perhaps give a quick thanks to her/hug her.

4 hours ago, Sycamore said:

I would want to sind "Hollywood" with her. :kara:

Aw man, my favorite song ever. I am happy someone even knows this song exists. We can only hope she will revisit it one day.

RAMROD
Just now, mic said:

I'd undress and make headlines and then become a new Kim k 

YAAS Queen! :D

gretchen+pensando.gif

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ AND I'M VICTORIA, MALCOLM! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

7 hours ago, Aaron said:

What would you want to do, excitement and star struck symptoms aside?

Ive always wanted to sit by her on the piano take the microphone and start with "I saw a shadow, and I know that it wasn't mine" and hoping she remembers her incredible song "No Way" and gives us the first ever live performance of it.

If that's the case I would want to remember Reloaded and perform I Like It Rough then a makeout session while playing DIC. :hor:

Letmelivemylife
6 hours ago, Nicole said:

If I was expected to dance around with her (kinda like when she brought ppl up for Marry The Night) I'd probably actually be super uncomfortable - my anxiety doesn't fade away simply because of a once in a lifetime experience lol. On the other hand, if it was sitting with her by the piano I'd be anxious of course, but a lot more at ease since I would be able to really simply take in the moment and perhaps give a quick thanks to her/hug her.

Lol same here. Lol if I was sitting next to her at the piano, I would just snuggle up to her and just lay my head on her shoulder. Lol my gf and I were watching some old footage from the btw ball. This girl was seated next to gaga at the piano and apparently she grabbed gaga's hand because gaga turned to her and said "sweetheart I need both hands to play piano but you can come lay your head right here." She laid her head against gaga's shoulder and gaga turned and gently kissed the top of her head. This is what I wish the critics could see. It's a deep maternal type of love that she has for her Monsters. She may be annoyed with us sometimes. Hell she may even be angry at us sometimes but there's one thing that's for damn certain. She'll NEVER stop loving us

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

8 hours ago, Aaron said:

What would you want to do, excitement and star struck symptoms aside?

Ive always wanted to sit by her on the piano take the microphone and start with "I saw a shadow, and I know that it wasn't mine" and hoping she remembers her incredible song "No Way" and gives us the first ever live performance of it.

OMG that's such a good idea! 

Which one of you little sloots would get up there and start singing OoC?

Outside of the typical hugs and whatnot, I'd try to get a good look at the audience to see what it really feels like to be up there on stage in front of all of them. It's gotta be such a surreal experience. 

RAMROD
45 minutes ago, Kayla said:

Outside of the typical hugs and whatnot, I'd try to get a good look at the audience to see what it really feels like to be up there on stage in front of all of them. It's gotta be such a surreal experience. 

Maybe she will spin you around

tumblr_m8vcethIPL1r08ncio1_250.gif

:giggle:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ AND I'M VICTORIA, MALCOLM! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived