💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

review

Jezebel Drags Gaga

Computer

Featured Posts

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yep very clever guys just give them ADD REVENUE FOR POSTING NEGATIVE CRAP ABOUT GAGA. Don't give these fools ad revenue please. 

4 minutes ago, Mood Ring said:

Sounds like a name from a tacky video game about demons.

The Shin Magami Tensei games are far from tacky.

Evan Peters

Jezebel is a **** publication where radical feminists bitch about how everything wrong in the world is because of men. Cancer? Men's fault. A man getting abused by his gf? Lmao who cares, what about women? They also have ugly male writers who loathe their gender so much it's honestly embarrassing.

i also think they were the ones who got sued to hell and back for refusing to take down that sex tape of hulk hogan where he wasn't aware he was being filmed. 

The publication is run by an equally terrible agency

emma roberts is an abuser

Born To Slay
1 minute ago, Evan Peters said:

Jezebel is a **** publication where radical feminists bitch about how everything wrong in the world is because of men. Cancer? Men's fault. A man getting abused by his gf? Lmao who cares, what about women? They also have ugly male writers who loathe their gender so much it's honestly embarrassing.

i also think they were the ones who got sued to hell and back for refusing to take down that sex tape of hulk hogan where he wasn't aware he was being filmed. 

The publication is run by an equally terrible agency

I came here to say to this, they once ran the most ridiculous article about why it's okay to objectify men but not women

Evan Peters
1 minute ago, Born To Slay said:

I came here to say to this, they once ran the most ridiculous article about why it's okay to objectify men but not women

I'm also pretty sure they made articles about how ftm trans people were awful because they transitioned into the evil, oppressive male. It's such a toxic site. You'd think it was just satire gone wrong, but it's people legitimately writing these articles and thinking they make sense :rip: 

emma roberts is an abuser

doja scat

As far as I, and everyone else on this forum is concerned, "Jezebel" can go suck a donkey's penis

don’t get stabbed with the (b)rat tooth

Archived