Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Gaga: You've been my rock for 8 years. Now it's my turn to be yours

Letmelivemylife

Featured Posts

Bradley
Just now, Heidi Montag said:

Gaga's masterpiece finally getting some praise :firega: Usually people totally dismiss it when it comes to how meaningful her albums are, but to me it is actually her deepest without it even trying to be that. Sure, it doesn't have pretentious lyrics like BTW but something about it is therapeutic to me. Playing ARTPOP from track 1 to 15 leaves me calm and happy afterwards no matter how I felt before. I honestly don't get at all why it is so tragically underrated by this fanbase.

To them, good chart performance, awards and success are essential for a good album.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaMyBlood95
1 hour ago, Letmelivemylife said:

If somebody would've told me, I would become one of "those" people that followed a "celeb" on Twitter, I wouldn't have believed them.  You see Gaga, I never understood our celebrity obsessed culture. I rolled my eyes at the people who waited for hours outside of hotels and followed celebs in Twitter. I rolled my eyes and judged them until you came into my life and now I totally get it. I don't love you because your a celebrity. I love you because you were the first person that actually cared. You saw how battered and broken I was. You took me in, glued me back together, and loved me as if I was your own flesh and blood. I never had a mamas love. My bio mom was incapable of showing affection and being there.

I was aching for love so bad that yeah I guess I latched onto you. You became my surrogate mama in a way. So many have said that my devotion to you is downright creepy but until they've walked a mile in my shoes, they have no right to judge. It breaks my heart when people just see you as a "cash cow". Something to be used until it can no longer be used. You're not a performing monkey in heels. You're not a dress up doll. You're not a puppet that people can use to demand things.

You're a real live human being with thoughts and feelings. I love you whether you wear a meat dress or a crop top and cutoff shorts. I love you whether you're a lavender blonde or letting your roots grow out. I love you whether you're performing pokerface or million reasons. I love you even when you're mascara is running and your lipstick is smeared. I love you even when you have a massive breakdown and just need to cry. Most importantly, I just love you for you. You've taught me so much and I'll always be thankful for that. I'll always be your rock just as you've always been mine. 

:applause:

Truly beautiful! The last paragraph is just amazing, and EVERY monster should read it carefully and just ask themselves why do they stan for Gaga. It's very important to realize what she's done so far and what she stands for the most.

666 others
6 minutes ago, Heidi Montag said:

Gaga's masterpiece finally getting some praise :firega: Usually people totally dismiss it when it comes to how meaningful her albums are, but to me it is actually her deepest without it even trying to be that. Sure, it doesn't have pretentious lyrics like BTW but something about it is therapeutic to me. Playing ARTPOP from track 1 to 15 leaves me calm and happy afterwards no matter how I felt before. I honestly don't get at all why it is so tragically underrated by this fanbase.

ARTPOP is criminally underrated and misunderstood. I'm glad that I didn't follow fan (?) sites during that era, so that I could enjoy it by myself in peace without all the melodrama and meltdowns. I really hope it will get it's due recognition in future.

:holyshit:

A Beaverhausen

This one time she punched me in the face- it was awesome 😵😎😜---- ok not really-seriously I love & respect Gaga so much, beautiful/kind/ talented & one of us- She is original & a free spirit putting her art first, not what's considered to be trendy or cool at the moment in music (POP culture) Joanne is my fav era yet- Diamond heart slays my life 😱 So rad 

666 others
2 minutes ago, The Gagaist said:

This one time she punched me in the face- it was awesome 😵😎😜---- ok not really-seriously I love & respect Gaga so much, beautiful/kind/ talented & one of us- She is original & a free spirit putting her art first, not what's considered to be trendy or cool at the moment in music (POP culture) Joanne is my fav era yet- Diamond heart slays my life 😱 So rad 

So true... she herself is a trend-setter.

Letmelivemylife
6 minutes ago, Bradley Cooper said:

And people judged me when I considered her a family.

I was just thinking about this whole concept the other day before sleep. One of my friends told me earlier that he considered himself someone who's capable of forgetting people and letting them go easily, except for family. He added on to say that he considers some of his friends as family. I'm lucky enough to be one of them, he said to some extent, I'm just like his brother. I once told him that I'd be extremely upset if I couldn't be friends with him one day. But I'm fortunate enough to know that he regards us as having a bond that is inseverable.

Well I might not have directly interacted with Gaga before, but that doesn't diminish the strength of our bond. No, I'm not calling her family because she calls herself mother monster and me a little monster. Bradley Cooper is a daddy too but I don't consider him a father figure.  Her speech at the last artRAVE in Paris truly moved me, and only then I realised how much she appreciated her fans, and the amount of love, protection and inspiration that we give each other is tremendous. Her artistry is overwhelming. Her love is overwhelming. I don't give a fck if you call me cringy but I'm taught to appreciate it when someone shows love for me.

@KinneyUnderYou, you know why I tagged you.

*hugs* I totally get you. Gaga has taught me that DNA doesn't mean **** when it comes to family. My oldest sisters coworker adopted a baby and someone had the nerve to say to her "I could never love someone who wasn't related to me". Pardon my French lady but **** you. If that's the case then you better divorce your husband because he's not related to you. DNA doesn't make a family.

I mean look at Gaga. We share not one shred of DNA with her and yet she loves us as if we were her own flesh and blood. So many have said that the whole "mother monster" deal was a marketing gimmick but it's so not true. It's something she takes very seriously. I mean she has it tattooed on her body for ****sake. We aren't "just" fans to her. We're like her surrogate kids in a way.

I always tell people: if you say nasty unkind things about her, you'll meet "angry" gaga. If you say nasty unkind things about her monsters, you'll meet "mama bear" gaga. Trust me you don't wanna meet "mama bear" gaga. "Mama bear" gaga is downright scary. You had best start running because you hurt her "babies" and now she's comin after you. Nothing scarier than a mama protecting her babies biological or not."

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

666 others

I'm feeling very emotional rn. We are all members of a big family spread all over the Earth (Universe, if there are LMs among aliens); Mother Monster's Little Ones bonded with love, kindness and music. Lots of love and hugs to all of you.

Letmelivemylife
22 minutes ago, GagaMyBlood95 said:

:applause:

Truly beautiful! The last paragraph is just amazing, and EVERY monster should read it carefully and just ask themselves why do they stan for Gaga. It's very important to realize what she's done so far and what she stands for the most.

Exactly. It irritates me when people just wanna treat her as a dress up doll. Like she's somehow not valid unless she's wearing a meat dress or a Kermit the frog outfit. It's just like the people who buy tiny dogs as fashion statements to dress up. It's like for the love of god people, you're creating a monster. Take those clothes off of him and let him walk on the ground and be a dog for god sakes. If he's short coated and needs a sweater because it's cold then fine. But don't dress him up just for the fun of it. Unless there's a medical reason why he can't walk on the ground, put him down. He's not a plaything you can carry around. I train dogs as a side job and I can tell you some horror stories. No it's not "cute" when your yorkie lunges after someone and attempts to bite them. If my 85lb dog did that, people would have a heart attack. Just because your dog is small doesn't mean it's ok

Letmelivemylife
7 minutes ago, Joanne Angelina said:

I'm feeling very emotional rn. We are all members of a big family spread all over the Earth (Universe, if there are LMs among aliens); Mother Monster's Little Ones bonded with love, kindness and music. Lots of love and hugs to all of you.

Lol I always jokingly say that in a way gaga did give "birth" to us. We were created in her image to spread love and kindness. There was an incident a few years ago where some monsters had broken into gaga's garage over thanksgiving. Other celebs would've had a complete meltdown, called the cops and had them arrested. Gaga was just upset that there wasn't a way for her to send food to them lol. She loves us so much

666 others
14 minutes ago, Letmelivemylife said:

Lol I always jokingly say that in a way gaga did give "birth" to us. We were created in her image to spread love and kindness. There was an incident a few years ago where some monsters had broken into gaga's garage over thanksgiving. Other celebs would've had a complete meltdown, called the cops and had them arrested. Gaga was just upset that there wasn't a way for her to send food to them lol. She loves us so much

Yes, saw her tweet reg that incident - it was hilarious :ladyhaha:. She is out of this world. She really, truly loves and cares for us. That's why her music, her main medium of reaching us, feels so real and connects with us so well.

Edit: I wanna give paws up to each and every post on this thread but unfortunately ran out of likes for today. Will come back tomorrow.

Letmelivemylife
4 minutes ago, Joanne Angelina said:

Yes, saw her tweet reg that incident - it was hilarious :ladyhaha:. She is out of this world. She really, truly loves and cares for us. That's why her music, her main medium of reaching us, feels so real and connects with us so well.

I actually arrived in NYC the day of her dads book signing. I was gonna get ready and head over but once I saw that huge massive line I decided against it. It wasn't anything personal against her dad or her. It's was just a matter of "how many of these people would be here if it wasn't 'lady gaga's dad" ya know? I stop in at Joanne's every time I'm in NYC with my daughter and my 2 sisters and my neices and nephews. We've seen Joe and Cynthia there several times and I've never understood the people who ask for pictures with them. When we go, they're not "lady gaga's parents". They're just Joe and Cynthia. They're the people that we thank for a great meal and say "have a nice day" to. They're just the people who we shoot the breeze with when they stop by our table. Lol joe has a wickedly funny sense of humor. 

666 others
1 hour ago, Letmelivemylife said:

I actually arrived in NYC the day of her dads book signing. I was gonna get ready and head over but once I saw that huge massive line I decided against it. It wasn't anything personal against her dad or her. It's was just a matter of "how many of these people would be here if it wasn't 'lady gaga's dad" ya know? I stop in at Joanne's every time I'm in NYC with my daughter and my 2 sisters and my neices and nephews. We've seen Joe and Cynthia there several times and I've never understood the people who ask for pictures with them. When we go, they're not "lady gaga's parents". They're just Joe and Cynthia. They're the people that we thank for a great meal and say "have a nice day" to. They're just the people who we shoot the breeze with when they stop by our table. Lol joe has a wickedly funny sense of humor. 

That's awesome! So you're kind of acquaintances with Joe and Cynthia? They must be very solid people, to have raised a daughter like Gaga. It's also apparent from the small bits I have seen in interviews or read about them.

Letmelivemylife
30 minutes ago, Joanne Angelina said:

That's awesome! So you're kind of acquaintances with Joe and Cynthia? They must be very solid people, to have raised a daughter like Gaga. It's also apparent from the small bits I have seen in interviews or read about them.

Eh sort of. I guess you could say that. My oldest sister had her 4th and final baby 5 weeks ago and she popped in to Joanne's to pick up some takeout. Apparently Cynthia was there and she had to ooh and aww over the baby. Lol my sister had to call and tell me all about it haha. They're just really sweet down to earth people. I'm just jealous of my sisters. Lol they still live in NYC and stop in at Joanne's all the time. I just wish people wouldn't look at it as "it's owned by lady gaga's parents" but as "it's owned by Joe and Cynthia 2 of the most down to earth people you'll ever meet". They've never complained when my sisters and i have walked in with a bunch of kids and they always make us feel like family

Archived