Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How well do you think she's taking the breakup?

Princess Die

Featured Posts

3 hours ago, TheKillerQueen said:

Obviously she is torn... we all know she is deeply in love with him, it must hurt knowing your lover doesn't feel the same and how easily it took for him to move on. I pray she heals and finds someone who will truly  appreciate her and get her spark back. 

The original newspaper that reported he was seeing someone else actually retracted that article because friends of the girl came forward and said it wasn't true. 

Anyway. It's clear they loved each other and probably do still share that love. I wish the best for both her and him, whether that's together or apart - that's for them to figure out. 

freebit

I imagine she's probably feeling extra blue since it's the holidays. Didn't she do Thanksgiving at her Malibu house last year with Taylor & some of his family?

Anyway, since this acting thing has kicked off, it seems like she's really been meeting a lot of people, along with her album bringing in new people to her (specifically thinking of that snapchat of her & Father John Misty flirting with each other), so hopefully she'll see that the freedom of the single life isn't so bad. Maybe this happened for a reason.

6 hours ago, Nicole said:

The original newspaper that reported he was seeing someone else actually retracted that article because friends of the girl came forward and said it wasn't true. 

Anyway. It's clear they loved each other and probably do still share that love. I wish the best for both her and him, whether that's together or apart - that's for them to figure out. 

Oh, I didn't know this. Interesting. I still get a bad feeling about him & that other woman though. I feel like that woman just probably didn't want to be harassed, or put in a situation where Wendy William's audience jeers & makes faces of disgust at her. 

GhettoFabulous
2 minutes ago, freebit said:

I imagine she's probably feeling extra blue since it's the holidays. Didn't she do Thanksgiving at her Malibu house last year with Taylor & some of his family?

Anyway, since this acting thing has kicked off, it seems like she's really been meeting a lot of people, along with her album bringing in new people to her (specifically thinking of that snapchat of her & Father John Misty flirting with each other), so hopefully she'll see that the freedom of the single life isn't so bad. Maybe this happened for a reason.

Oh, I didn't know this. Interesting. I still get a bad feeling about him & that other woman though. I feel like that woman just probably didn't want to be harassed, or put in a situation where Wendy William's audience jeers & makes faces of disgust at her. 

Isn't FJM married 

freebit
11 minutes ago, GhettoFabulous said:

Isn't FJM married 

Yes - which is kind of messy in itself tbh, I get an open marriage vibe from him & his wife though (I remember seeing on twitter that he randomly kissed one of his fans in concert once). Anyway, those are his own vows to worry about, and if she wants to innocently flirt with him or anybody, there's probably a bit less guilt weighing on her now that she's free from Taylor. 

Archived