Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
other

Monsters Then Vs. Now

HOTNebraskaGuy

Featured Posts

Heidi Montag
42 minutes ago, HOTNGaga said:

she's not consistent at all and changes looks all the time. 

Who complained about that? :gum:

Buy SUPERFICIAL on iTunes

I wish I could say something more, but OP and @Kayla already let out what I wanted to say for so long, and slayed the thread in just a few post. :flop: 

and to all my little hypocrites out here-

Whats good ? :lolly:

7 minutes ago, Helios said:

I wish I could say something more, but OP and @Kayla already let out what I wanted to say for so long, and slayed the thread in just a few post. :flop: 

and to all my little hypocrites out here-

Whats good ? :lolly:

At this point I feel that even if others have said it you might as well say it too to drown out some of the people who feel the need to come on her fansite and treat her like a ****ing fame puppet.

large.gif

53 minutes ago, Heidi Montag said:

Who complained about that? :gum:

It wasn't really complaints as much as this:

"You know, the GP might be able to like her if she had a consistent look."

I saw it more than enough.

OliviaRodrigoStan

I love her as an artist, and even though I do not know her, I think I'd totally get along with her as a person. 

That said, her fanbase has always been tragic, not just this site, her fans everywere, are awful, no offence :ladyhaha: 

HEART OF EVER-FROST

38 minutes ago, Seeka said:

It wasn't really complaints as much as this:

"You know, the GP might be able to like her if she had a consistent look."

I saw it more than enough.

Yeah, a lot of people were saying they thought her image during ARTPOP wasn't doing so well because she didn't have something consistent (a la discostick, origami dress, horns, etc.) to become a staple of the era. 

HOTNebraskaGuy
3 hours ago, Kayla said:

Yeah, a lot of people were saying they thought her image during ARTPOP wasn't doing so well because she didn't have something consistent (a la discostick, origami dress, horns, etc.) to become a staple of the era. 

Even though she wore the seashell bikini plenty of times. :giveup:

One, five, ten lay a million on me

Letmelivemylife
6 hours ago, M Monstre said:

We can be the most hypocritical and critical fan base, and then we have the nerve to call out Gaga or "hypocritical" stuff and criticize her for every little detail. 

I mean, I love Gaga, and I love the LM community (most of the time), but sometimes I just can't stand us.

Calling her lazy, judging her for her political activism (obviously those Monsters forgot about a little something called Born This Way), judging the way she looks, even the way she speaks. I mean, come on. 

Lol on lighter note, it's ok sometimes I can't stand us either. We really are like family. Yeah we scream and fight sometimes but the second that **** gets real, we always have eachother a backs. When my best friend Mandy(who I met at the Monsterball. Been besties ever since) had her injury and wound up in the hospital, so many people called me crazy for taking a week off of work and flying home to be with her. "She's not even family!!!!" they said. The truth is to me she is family. DNA doesn't make you family. That's the most important thing that gaga has taught me

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Archived