šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Does Gaga have maids?

Justin Drew Bieber

Featured Posts

Justin Drew Bieber

I have thought about this for a very long time but..... a few weeks ago in a PI radio interview she mentioned that she had to wash all the dishes before she could return to the studio with her producers, or something to that degree. What do you think? Does she clean the whole property herself, thus the grass being so big, thick, and long? :oprah:Ā :lolly:

venusfly

Very unlikely she has household maids but she will definitely have landscapers for the giant amount of land she's got, she'll also have professional cleaners who maintain the house (like anyone with a house that size), but nobody who would run around cleaning her dishes upĀ :laughga:

Ā 

Katsuki Bakugo
3 minutes ago, Majora said:

I have thought about this for a very long time but..... a few weeks ago in a PI radio interview she mentioned that she had to wash all the dishes before she could return to the studio with her producers, or something to that degree. What do you think? Does she clean the whole property herself, thus the grass being so big, thick, and long? :oprah:Ā :lolly:

She has Personal Assistants and Security. AND OFCOURSE she would have cleaners. But not a staff of slaves.

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

9 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

latest?cb=20130423134837

OMG OMG THA BETCH IS BACK

Hold your weaves

OT

giphy.gif

Does she? Like how many, and do they live there. That's what you should be asking

They're probably italian imigrants:nails:

Ā 

Ā 

Batwings

No, once a week she invites a few Little Monsters into her house to clean up her trash which they will then try to sell on eBay or pray to when a new single is released.

Ā 

HOTNebraskaGuy
2 minutes ago, Batwings said:

No, once a week she invites a few Little Monsters into her house to clean up her trash which they will then try to sell on eBay or pray to when a new single is released.

Ā 

This is true.Ā 

I had cleaning duties with a couple of buddies there back in June, we found a CD call "The Joanne Monster" but the only thing that we heard was Gaga practicing the MA method while Asia and Koji barked in the background.Ā 

One, five, ten lay a million on me

RAMROD

She have assistants I believe? :shrug:

She always go places with entourage, I suppose some of them live with her too in Malibu. :shrug:

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ AND I'M VICTORIA, MALCOLM! (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

LaLuna
13 minutes ago, MonsterBall13 said:

Yes jenniferella, boomkack. Space cowboy, Dina and pepper :derpga:Ā 

Oh, so that'sĀ what Space Cowboy isĀ up to these daysĀ :ladyhaha:

He's probably working for her because he's hoping she'llĀ let him produce songs for her againĀ :sharon:

Archived