Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Which Gaga do you think is more "empowering"?

Naor Daniel

Featured Posts

PMKKARDASHiAN
Just now, Melisandre said:

I've got nothing else to say. Happy to disagree. Don't hate you. Just made a GOT thrones pun with DITD. 

I've never seen GOT... :poot:

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOTNebraskaGuy
41 minutes ago, PMKKARDASHiAN said:

08-12 was the most empowering gaga

She turned into a scared kid afterwards

Fight me

Fixed because "Arrest me Russia" -2012 

One, five, ten lay a million on me

Katsuki Bakugo
Just now, PMKKARDASHiAN said:

I've never seen GOT... :poot:

Then this joke has fallen on deaf ears. I am sorry for your loss. 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

djBuffoon
1 minute ago, Misaki said:

What about '12Ga?

I like Gaga now using music as an outlet for peace, justice and social issues.

Unless I'm mistaken, '12ga was mostly a blackout, no?

1 minute ago, djBuffoon said:

Unless I'm mistaken, '12ga was mostly a blackout, no?

Gaga was coverting geys into supergeys, with the Slay This Way Ball. And ended when Gaga broke her hip for our sins.

She's exactly the same now as she was then. Still outspoken, still fighting the good fight. How vocal have Katy/Taylor/any other white pop star been about #BLM? About the Trump administration? She's always taking on new ventures, just because she isn't redundant and doesn't preach exactly the same as she used to doesn't mean she isn't strong. She's incredibly strong. I think a lot of you have nostalgia goggles on and can't seem to find her current incarnation as powerful as her previous ones. That's what's sad. ):

And bravo for her speaking up to Kanye! He is clearly going through a lot. Artists are still people. People will struggles just like the rest of us.

❤ x ❤

The "The Fame Monster" Lady Gaga is my favorite, because I related to her so much then and thought it was so much fun to see someone like us make it and be so little, but feel and project someone so strong. I was right there feeling it all and rooting her on.

I do appreciate each fighting spirit of Lady Gaga and can see and understand why and how she changed each time and I think that she did it in a smooth and outstanding way, as it would grow with how her career was being formed over time.

It's all her, but it's ever changing just as time has changed her and all of her opportunities.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

I think the main reason why she seems "weaker" now is because her music has stopped reflecting her strong statements. Now her statements are more based on her personally. We got "Angel Down", so RevolutionaryGa is still with us. :golfclap:

I expressed my thoughts on another thread and now I finally realize what was feeling weird about Gaga now. :cryga:

The one when she spoke her full name in Italian, I think it was during a pride parade somewhere in Italy? 

♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫

Archived