Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Which Gaga do you think is more "empowering"?

Naor Daniel

Featured Posts

Reality
2 minutes ago, petedagrk said:

I agree with you. Ā Musicians are there to entertain us. Ā Their purpose isnt to be inspirational leaders.

A musician's sole purpose is to make music. They're artists, just as Salvador Dali is a painter, and how Michelangelo was a sculptor.

A musician makes his/her music because they love the art. We are simply here to enjoy their work, nothing more, nothing less.

Artists have visions, they have creative and social intelligence. They're more than just puppets for us to be entertained with. If they want to be, then they should be inspirational leaders. They have a voice and a power like no other, they are in the hearts of people from all ages, and no matter who you are, you got to like some form of music. If they want to use their message for something more, then more power to them.

šŸƒšŸ–¤šŸ‘¹

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PMKKARDASHiAN
Just now, Melisandre said:

You say scared. I say wounded soldier.Ā 

She was 'wounded' in 08-11 but you would have never guessed.Ā 

She was powerful, direct, unafraid, strong, calluse.Ā 

Once she took on the weight of her fans she buckled.Ā 

Interlude

I felt most empowered by her during The Fame Monster era, she had such lovely things to say back then about loving who you are, living your truth, ignoring those who don't understand you and fighting through hard times. I would often think of during school when I was being bullied or when I was struggling with my sexuality identity. She gave me strength to carry on and try push past everything. Her most notable 'quote bank' to me is her SHOWStudio interview, I would repeat so many lines from that in my head.

Ā 

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

Katsuki Bakugo
Just now, PMKKARDASHiAN said:

She was 'wounded' in 08-11 but you would have never guessed.Ā 

She was powerful, direct, unafraid, strong, calluse.Ā 

Once she took on the weight of her fans she buckled.Ā 

Making these kind of statements makes me think you are her best bud. Do you know her?Ā 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

PMKKARDASHiAN

Making these kind of statements makes me think you are her best bud. Do you know her?Ā 

Oh christ when anyone mentions how gaga was pre BTW they are labeled as someone who thinks they know her.Ā 

Ffs I followed her every move and every interview. Unless she was faking the entire thing, she gave just enough insight to how she was at the time, so no, I never had drinks with her, I just listened to what she had to say and how she felt at that time.Ā 

She was all of those things, or portrayed herself to be so. So which is worse to think about, me believing the 08-11 gaga, or believing her entire persona was a sham?Ā 

Katsuki Bakugo

Oh christ when anyone mentions how gaga was pre BTW they are labeled as someone who thinks they know her.Ā 

Ffs I followed her every move and every interview. Unless she was faking the entire thing, she gave just enough insight to how she was at the time, so no, I never had drinks with her, I just listened to what she had to say and how she felt at that time.Ā 

She was all of those things, or portrayed herself to be so. So which is worse to think about, me believing the 08-11 gaga, or believing her entire persona was a sham?Ā 

She said it herself. She creates a lie, because the lie is more truthful because she created it. Sorry I haven't seen anyone stating that anyone knows her. but discussions about her mental state is a bit inappropriate.Ā 

I was the same and did everything you did. I am personally more empowered by her now and feel she is stronger because she accepts her failures and moves on from them. To get back up after being pushed down takes more strength than to be constantly "strong".Ā 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Katsuki Bakugo
1 minute ago, Seeka said:

I hate these threads. Why are there so many nowadays?

Because the children have questions, and the children need education and answers.Ā :reductive:

Naor Daniel
Just now, Seeka said:

I hate these threads. Why are there so many nowadays?

I don't care about other threads. I think about some stuff too deeply and I have no one to talk about it with. This is the purpose of these forumsĀ :wtfga:

PMKKARDASHiAN

She said it herself. She creates a lie, because the lie is more truthful because she created it. Sorry I haven't seen anyone stating that anyone knows her. but discussions about her mental state is a bit inappropriate.Ā 

I was the same and did everything you did. I am personally more empowered by her now and feel she is stronger because she accepts her failures and moves on from them. To get back up after being pushed down takes more strength than to be constantly "strong".Ā 

Then I suppose this is where we disagree.Ā 

Her come up had the entire world against her. While she was at her peak, no one saw longevity or anything beyond meat dresses. And she delivered time and time again. She didn't care, she did what she wanted, said what she wanted, gave a backbone to those who looked up to her. She was a catalyst.Ā 

Yes, gaga still speaks out now. But she's not as strong as she was. Perhaps she let's stuff affect her more, or she doesn't care to hide how much she's affected now, either way, 08-11 gaga, to me, was more empowering, which was the question asked in this thread.Ā 

I don't agree with you, but I respect your opinion. She empowered me the first half of her career. I'm glad she's empowering you now.Ā 

That's what I love about gaga, new or old, she's a beacon to any and all.Ā 

Find your freedom in the musicĀ :hug:

Katsuki Bakugo

Then I suppose this is where we disagree.Ā 

Her come up had the entire world against her. While she was at her peak, no one saw longevity or anything beyond meat dresses. And she delivered time and time again. She didn't care, she did what she wanted, said what she wanted, gave a backbone to those who looked up to her. She was a catalyst.Ā 

Yes, gaga still speaks out now. But she's not as strong as she was. Perhaps she let's stuff affect her more, or she doesn't care to hide how much she's affected now, either way, 08-11 gaga, to me, was more empowering, which was the question asked in this thread.Ā 

I don't agree with you, but I respect your opinion. She empowered me the first half of her career. I'm glad she's empowering you now.Ā 

That's what I love about gaga, new or old, she's a beacon to any and all.Ā 

Find your freedom in the musicĀ :hug:

Find your Seven, find your Khaleesi!

Katsuki Bakugo

:oprah:

I've got nothing else to say. Happy to disagree. Don't hate you. Just made a GOT thrones pun with DITD.Ā 

1 minute ago, Melisandre said:

Because the children have questions, and the children need education and answers.Ā :reductive:

Can't we just let the children rot?

1 minute ago, Naor Daniel said:

I don't care about other threads. I think about some stuff too deeply and I have no one to talk about it with. This is the purpose of these forumsĀ :wtfga:

This basically another thread that's talking about how Gaga has grown weaker in personality, that she's playing a victim. That's she is no longer as empowering as she used to be.

That you wish that change didn't happen while also admitting it did happen.

She's the same person. She's changed, but at the core she's the same person. She does things differently, but we all know you can't do the same things forever. especially if they are harming you.

Archived