💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is American Life the greatest music video of all time?

Born To Slay

Is American Life the greatest music video of all time?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Is American Life the greatest music video of all time?

• Yes
    • No

Featured Posts

Actually no. She has plenty better ones. 

Some member can stay pressed with their jokes though. ;) 

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
President Trump
42 minutes ago, Born To Slay said:

She probably saw what happened to the Dixie Chicks and was like "holy ****, this could kill my career" 

MTE and they only said a sentence at an obscure concert. It wouldn't have been just controversy for Madonna, it could have literally ended her career. YIKES!

Ma ma pa pa pa

Omar Vela

It's one of her most pretentious, I think when artists do things like this it's more for attention and less because they really care about the issue

StarstruckIllusion

Is this MadonnaDaily.com? 

Literaly ly why is everyone talking about her again. I need to know bc I don't follow her. 

Bette Davis

It has a great message and intention, but it's a horrible video and an even worse song.

Cold as ice cream, but still as sweet.

Kanyeee West
3 hours ago, Born To Slay said:

She probably saw what happened to the Dixie Chicks and was like "holy ****, this could kill my career" 

But hasn't her popularity decreased since this album in US ? 

pachinko

I have never heard of this song or seen this video before. I wish I could turn back time. This is horrible. only made it 20 seconds into the video before turning it off. :sweat:

The video is pretty average tbh and the message isn't enough to save it. Madonna has some of the best videos of all time, but this isn't one of them. 

John Slayne
4 hours ago, Born To Slay said:

it kinda did in the US... I think there are still loads of radio refusing to play her songs bc of American Life album...:smh: Hung Up, a worldwide smash hit, peaked at #7 in the US :rip: and her sales are always better overseas, Rebel Heart got silver certification in the UK almost instantly

US is just not here for ha after 2003

Born To Slay
4 hours ago, Taka said:

But hasn't her popularity decreased since this album in US ? 

American Life was particularly poorly received tho, she didn't have an album sell thta poorly until 2012 and that was because of the album markets decline, MDNA actually didn't really flop. 

Following American Life, Madonna actually released some of the biggest hits if her career including 4 Minutes and the massive smash, Hung Up

Archived