Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
celeb

Justin Bieber Punches Fan in Barcelona

Bloody

Featured Posts

2 minutes ago, DonchoMonster said:

Well the guy was clearly a fan. I think there were other ways to avoid him than punching him in the face. Justin could just push him off or move to the other seat of the car...

Well now after it, but in the moment he felt threatened, then u might not think rationally. 

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Doncho
Just now, Simon said:

Well now after it, but in the moment he felt threatened, then u might not think rationally. 

Maybe. But imagine Gaga punching a fan in the same situation. I am sure we will ALL be talking **** about her (And it will be deserved, tbh)

Just now, DonchoMonster said:

Maybe. But imagine Gaga punching a fan in the same situation. I am sure we will ALL be talking **** about her (And it will be deserved, tbh)

I wouldn't. You can't just touch people. 

GagaTheExplorer

this has no excuse or defense, if you are agree with punching people who loves you are the very worst kind of people in the world

Borislshere
Just now, GagaTheExplorer said:

this has no excuse or defense, if you are agree with punching people who loves you are the very worst kind of people in the world

What was he supposed to do?

GagaTheExplorer
43 minutes ago, Devyn said:

What was he supposed to do?

what about to close the window? or maybe move from the sitting? not punching, VIOLENCE IS NEVER THE ANSWER, well at least not for smart people

Borislshere
1 minute ago, GagaTheExplorer said:

what about to close the window?

He would've smashed his arm.

2 minutes ago, GagaTheExplorer said:

maybe move from the sitting?

Could've worked but he was taken off guard and reacted to a stranger rubbing all over his face. He didn't know what was going on and used self defense. It wasn't like he punched the fan for no reason :rip:

GagaTheExplorer
46 minutes ago, Devyn said:

He would've smashed his arm.

Could've worked but he was taken off guard and reacted to a stranger rubbing all over his face. He didn't know what was going on and used self defense. It wasn't like he punched the fan for no reason :rip:

I guess smashing his face was a better choice right? :huh:

13 minutes ago, GagaTheExplorer said:

and you cant just punch people

As self Defense it's okay :) I also punched someone who thought he could touch me in inappropriate places. If you think I'm a bad human, i don't care much. 

The fan should have respected that you can't just touch people.

2 minutes ago, GagaTheExplorer said:

I guess smashing his face was a better choice right? :huh:

The fan was assaulting him, so it is no problem

Archived