Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
celeb

Justin Bieber Punches Fan in Barcelona

Bloody

Featured Posts

10 minutes ago, Gaga Monster said:

What Bieber did was right. If any random person put themselves in my car, I would punch them out of fear.

His punch was a product of being an impulsive, hostile, ungrateful and homophobic individual. If that's the kind of "fear" you want to associate yourself with then go for it.

it wasn't laaaahv

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, koonsisme said:

A punch is way too far. The fan should NEVER have reached into the car, but you could tell he was going to fall out due to the cars speed. The punch is excessive.

I am really tired of fans thinking they can go up and touch a celebrity though. Ask first. I don't think anyone likes having a random person come up and grab or touch them...

This, the fan was wrong but the punch was too much, and unnecesary.

Joshie S

the fan is in such shock, like "omg how could he do that to me"... but the fan honestly doesnt think he took it too far? like theres being a fan then theres doing things like that

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

Xoxo Adriana

I swear every thread about Justin made on here is about him doing something dumb and controversial, I'm pissing myself:ladyhaha:

He8MyHeart

I might be wrong, but it looked like the fan was trying to grab him by the neck. Bieber probably just freaked out.

monsterdino
1 minute ago, He8MyHeart said:

I might be wrong, but it looked like the fan was trying to grab him by the neck. Bieber probably just freaked out.

No he didn't, touching him all over his face without asking or anything is enough a reason to punch him

Archived