💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What do you admire...

giskardsb

Featured Posts

giskardsb

About Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta, aka Lady Gaga?

her voice, to me, goes straight to my soul.  I can't explain it but it's why I'll love her as a musician irrespective of vocal approach or genre.

her willingless to share.  As a human, she has her difficulties.  We all do.  By sharing she lets us know we are not alone  

lack of fear of failure.  She could have milked RedOne for six albums.  It's what a business oriented pop star would have done.  Gaga is not afraid to be different, buck the trend, possibly fail.  Real artists know that failing is part of growth.  People generating product are afraid to fail. 

She is empathic.  She loves people.  She feels their hurt.

she understands that life is balance.  Success is unimportant if you sacrifice human connection.  I hope she finds love and the family life she clearly craves.  

Jenina

I admire her perseverance through her chronic pain.  I know how difficult it is to get out of bed some days and her ability to continue through it amazes me.

cool

Reality

Her perseverance, her strength and courage, her ability to not be afraid to stand up for what you believe in and own it.

Also her music, of course :hor:

Spoiler

You're low key coming for that thread, aren't you?? :hor:

🃏🖤👹

Reality
5 minutes ago, jenypeni said:

No, I'm really not.  My parents have/are very against any social media accounts.  I just recently was given permission due to obsessive asking on my part.  This just so happened to be the first thread I've commented.  I'm simply excited that I am finally able to be involved in the community more.

Oh, you may have thought that I was speaking to you :sweat:

I was actually speaking to the person who wrote the thread :sweat:

🃏🖤👹

Reality
2 minutes ago, jenypeni said:

Lol.  I'm dumb sorry :)

No, no. There's no need for apologizes. I was just confused at first :sweat: It's all good :hor:

🃏🖤👹

SpaceAce

Much of what you said. Also how much she loves her career and how hard she works for it. She really deserves everything she has and more. I hope her acting career turns out the way she envisions and the industry really opens up to her. It doesn't look easy to break into those big, coveted a-list roles and even more so when you're a popstar that goes by a stage name like Lady Gaga. If anyone can do it though, it's definitely her.

A Star Is Born is going to **** me up. 

She's so fascinating as a human being and as a celebrity. I am amazed all the time by how versatile she is. Gaga is like the sweet girl next door but also the big party kid but also the social activist but also the weird kid but also the...you get my drift. 

The way that she can somewhat effortlessly move between these types of being and appearances is absolutely incredible. I don't think we've had an artist of her calibre for many, many decades. It's like she's everything, all at once. 

Katsuki Bakugo

I admire her political activism!

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

NIghtmareElm

Her strong voice.  The way she actually cares about putting on a great performance for her fans.  She actually cares about her music and makes it the way she wants to.  

Letmelivemylife
28 minutes ago, Kayla said:

She's so fascinating as a human being and as a celebrity. I am amazed all the time by how versatile she is. Gaga is like the sweet girl next door but also the big party kid but also the social activist but also the weird kid but also the...you get my drift. 

The way that she can somewhat effortlessly move between these types of being and appearances is absolutely incredible. I don't think we've had an artist of her calibre for many, many decades. It's like she's everything, all at once. 

Lol exactly!!!! Lol whenever people see my daughter they always tell me " omg it's like lady gaga and Tim burton had a child together" (true story). She's always been a quirky child. As a baby, the only way she would quit crying long enough for me to do something was for someone to wrap her up real tight, lay her upside down against their leg (so her head was at their feet) and gently bounce their leg up and down. Lol then again I'm not suprised she's quirky. She did come out of my body plus she's been "gaga-ized" from birth. Well from the womb actually. I was pregnant with her during the Monsterball. 

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Letmelivemylife
1 hour ago, giskardsb said:

About Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta, aka Lady Gaga?

her voice, to me, goes straight to my soul.  I can't explain it but it's why I'll love her as a musician irrespective of vocal approach or genre.

her willingless to share.  As a human, she has her difficulties.  We all do.  By sharing she lets us know we are not alone  

lack of fear of failure.  She could have milked RedOne for six albums.  It's what a business oriented pop star would have done.  Gaga is not afraid to be different, buck the trend, possibly fail.  Real artists know that failing is part of growth.  People generating product are afraid to fail. 

She is empathic.  She loves people.  She feels their hurt.

she understands that life is balance.  Success is unimportant if you sacrifice human connection.  I hope she finds love and the family life she clearly craves.  

Exactly. You pretty much hit the nail in the head but I wanna add a couple things. She has the most soul piercing eyes. She looked directly into my best friend Mandy's eyes during ArtRave and she said it was like gaga was looking into her soul. She said it was strange how just gazing into someone's eyes could make them feel so loved and protected. I've always said that we aren't just fans to her. We're like her surrogate "kids" in a way. When we hurt, she hurts 1,000x more. I've always wondered if creative people have different wiring in their brains (not meant as a bad thing) because as a creative person, I tend to feel everything more intensely. When I'm sad, it's the most soul crushing sadness ever. When I walk into a bright room, it's like I'm staring into the sun, etc

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

1. Fashion & Artistic Views

2. Fame & Fortune 

3. Activism Towards What She Believes

4. Voice & Vocals

5. Fearlessness & Bravery

6. Down The Earth & Mature Behavior

7. Music (The Fame to Joanne)

8. Charting & Success

9. Compassion For Family & Fans

That sums up a lot of topics for me! 

Archived