Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Is EpioneGa a hypocrit?

Zombie

Featured Posts

The Surrealist
10 minutes ago, Thomas said:

but that's a lie and you know it because she's confirmed it too... and i'm guessing you're not blind

I'm enumerating everything GGD members like to repeat in every of these threads.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

18 minutes ago, Melisandre said:

Find me one person on this earth that isn't a hypocrite.   

I am happy to wait...

Kylie Jenner and her sisters, they dont give a **** and they know they r famous becuz of their looks, so they r not afraid to show how much work done they have

Even Kylie talked about her lips

ShockPop

Welcome to the human race. Thanks for joining us. Don't be fooled into thinking any of us mean what we say because thoughts, feelings and beliefs  change dramatically over the time we are alive. We are all hypocritical, we are all perfect and flawed. 

Before you slate others for changing, please remember that your favourite activity used to be sucking on your mother's nipple. Youve probably changed a bit too.

Katsuki Bakugo
6 minutes ago, Leonardo Fox said:

Kylie Jenner and her sisters, they dont give a **** and they know they r famous becuz of their looks, so they r not afraid to show how much work done they have

Even Kylie talked about her lips

They may not be "hypocritical" in that aspect but they would be a hypocrite elsewhere.

Like not caring about what people think about them- yet seeking validation on Social media constantly. 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

1 hour ago, Seeka said:

Her tattoos are considered changes to natural body and I don't see anyone constantly bitching about how that's not very "born this way" of her.

It's your own body, which was the messag of everything. Just because you have accepted it doesn't mean you can't change it.

Actually, you shouldn't change anything about your body until you have accepted it.

This, its dumb to take "born this way" literally, if that was the case then dont shave, shower, cut your hair, cut your nails, use make up, or even wear clothes.

BTW meant that you should be the very best you can be FOR YOURSELF, be whatever YOU want to be.

If BTW meant no body mods, then trans ppl are not going by the BTW message

Sylvanas

I hate everyone in this thread tbh. Mind your own damn business. Gaga looks great, probably better than you uglies. :ladyhaha:

"Who are we, if not slaves to this torment?"

Ooolong
1 hour ago, Sycamore said:

Before anyone else can do it

- it's her body

- she can do what she wants

- she had no fillers

- people change

- opinions change

There. I saved your time.

-she can't express emotion with fillers

-she was prettier before the fillers

-she's not unique anymore

-she's ruining her face

-she's a hypocrite 

There. I saved your time by enumerating everything you like to repeat in every thread.

I try to ignore such comments but you're easily one of the most aggravating members on here when it comes to this topic. You're constantly mentioning alterations she's personally made, repeating that she looked better before over, and over, and over. Even in threads that have no direct relation to the subject. While I'm at it, you're constantly commenting about how you're right, and recently that your "predictions are coming true". Honestly, get over yourself. If you want to state your opinion in a thread directly related to the subject, then do it and be over with it. Or better yet, keep it as a status.  :nails:

The Unbannable Chanteuse

alp0707
Just now, Sylvanas said:

I hate everyone in this thread tbh. Mind your own damn business. Gaga looks great, probably better than you uglies. :ladyhaha:

I was defending her do not hate everyone :classy:

TheKillerQueen

What she is getting is just temporary injections. Atleast she isn't getting plastic surgery. 

Lace up my boots, throw on some leather and cruise.

JackTheTripper

It is her body/ face choices and yes people do change. But girl, let me tell you being hypocrit and contradictory to  her own words, i something she is becoming known for over the years.... unfortunatly

I dont usually  like to comment on this subject as i  have no interset in discussing similar topics, however

if  anbody else thinks  when you decided to get facial procedure  that nobody would notice or that it would look natural/subtle- no it doesnt and it never has been. it is always obvious your face has been modified. Although to some frozen muscles and lack of expression look hot,  everybodys gets that anatomy of human face doesnt  look like that.

Archived