💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

US monsters, it's time to wake up.

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

YeehawKylie

It's been at 246,285 for the last 2-3 hours. Expect a large update whenever it does...prior to the stall it was up almost 20K in a matter of 10 minutes. 

viniferrett
1 minute ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

US? :flop: it's available everywhere 

but only us views count for bb 

LetsGetHigh

Except that watching this won't do anything major for the song. It needs radio support and obviously they're not here for it.

ViviLittleM
Just now, LetsGetHigh said:

Except that watching this won't do anything major for the song. It needs radio support and obviously they're not here for it.

It will help for US Streams for its charting.

It's not that radios don't want the song, it's just that they don't want a lady gaga song anymore lol without payola i guess

LetsGetHigh
Just now, ViviLittleM said:

It will help for US Streams for its charting.

It's not that radios don't want the song, it's just that they don't want a lady gaga song anymore lol without payola i guess

Interscope sucks. I remember radios refused to play a KATY Perry single but her label made them play it. Probably with payola.

Payola isn't bad if you're the main performer at SBHS honestly. I mean, c'mon you really need a hit cause it'd be kind of embarrassing. 

Pity Party
4 minutes ago, LetsGetHigh said:

A lot of help those countless radio interviews did her. sad. 

Archived