💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Most Irrelevant Gaga Song

littlepotter

Featured Posts

tonythewitch
2 hours ago, UK Monster said:

its one of my favourite. I'd say Dope is irrelevant such a depressing mess which ruins ARTPOP

YES! DOPE sucks a little. I prefered the live version "I wanna be with you" sooo much, which was also a depressing mess but more raw and honest.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, tonythewitch said:

YES! DOPE sucks a little. I prefered the live version "I wanna be with you" sooo much, which was also a depressing mess but more raw and honest.

yes I wanna be with you has much better lyrics, its a nice song. Dope sounds like she has been beaten down and knocked out good and proper tbh thank goodness for gypsy.

VOLANTIS

I was going to say Electric Chapel as well. It's a good song but no one really remembers it. 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Rockets

Nobody seems to ever talk about FOHL, one of my favorite songs from BTW :giveup: 

It's either snubbed ot trashed, deserves more love :giveup: 

The only girl I've ever loved was born with roses in her eyes

donutellha

def again again

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

4 hours ago, Computer said:

Maybe Highway Unicorn (Road To Love)

I have almost never seen it discussed and can't even think of how it goes right now.

It's Gaga's best song tho

--

Again, Again

Mariah - Ariana - Rihanna

2 hours ago, tonythewitch said:

I'd say "The Queen" on BTW. It's horrible.

The end of the song is amazing though, from the moment Gaga sings "stormy night, come inside..." to the end with the guitar solo

YeehawKylie
5 hours ago, littlepotter said:

What do you think is Gaga's most irrelevant song? One that is never really mentioned around here or anywhere, has no big narrative around it?

Jewels N Drugs, for example, is one of the most disliked song by the fanbase, but for that reason it is very relevant...

On the other hand, let's say Electric Chapel is never really brought up and I sometimes forget about its existence even thougg it isn't a bad song.

Which song is it for you?

This is funny, cause Electric Chapel is my favorite song on BTW. :poot:

Most irrelevant song? Eh, I'd probably say Again, Again or Disco Heaven? I honestly never really listen to either track. 

LG7 time now
7 hours ago, UK Monster said:

Most relevant is Bad Romance. Its like the biggest and best song of all time.

Many Gaga songs are WAYYYY better.

Archived