137 members have voted

1. 1. Better manager

• Troy Carter
    • Bobby Campbell

Featured Posts

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Troy gives Gaga the best promo plans etc, he's better to Gaga as a popstar.... But Bobby is better to Gaga as a human

LePetitGAGABLover
3 hours ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

Show me your Manager degree and you'll be able to tell me if he's a bad manager.

I was just kidding.  Bobby is a good manager, but Troy was better IMO

Crystalline
22 hours ago, Ma Ma Pa Pa Pa said:

Well I lost all faith long, long ago in Gaga's ability to do this. Though it would have been cool if she had turned out to be the person we all thought she was during TF/TFM. 

Same :awkney: 

22 hours ago, Bette Davis said:

A manager isn't supposed to be your sweet lil best friend that holds your hand; they're supposed to help you achieve success. The answer is obvious. It's the one who took her from this:

tumblr_mk4ig7wtLH1r58t4jo1_250.gif

To this:

giphy.gif

My point exactly!

TopDomBoy

Well...Troy is who helped her to be "Gaga" but that was 50% Troy and 50% on Gaga, cause she got what you need to be a superstar.

Then things went wrong between him and Gaga, and is sad, because it would be better for her to have a great relationship with the manager that helped her so much, but now shes on a more "easy" status that a friend of her is her manager, maybe is better for her, and is not meant to be on top like before. :sweat:

All monsters are human, you are a monster.

Troy is great at starting up artists and giving them a boost. However, he doesn't know how to manage them long term, like he said himself. It happened with Gaga and Meghan Trainor. He gave them both a big push to boost their careers but didn't know what to do after that.

Do you hear that? It's poison.

Archived