Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Bad Romance changed my life

Naor Daniel

Featured Posts

Naor Daniel

I'm sorry if this is a pointless thread or if I seem dramatic. I just have to share.

Back in 2009 listening to music through YouTube was a thing and I knew The Fame songs like Starstruck, Boys Boys Boys, Fashion etc without buying the album.

I was only 13-14.

I stumbled across the Bad Romance demo 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_b24aloFVE

I immediately fell in love. This song felt out of the world to me. It was autumn and the weather outside was cloudy, stormy. I would listen to the song, open the window, feel the breeze, smell the rain, hear the thunder, and felt complete euphoria.

Then the full song came out and the video was EPIC.

Months after the song came out I would STILL listen to it at least 10 times a day and I was surprised it's actually happening.

7 years later I still listen to this song daily. I will never EVER skip it when it comes on and I ALWAYS get excited when I hear it.

Sometimes at nights I listen to some nightcore covers (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MHcIKQ3_oc
I know people on here always call out on those "wanting a second bad romance". There will never be anything like Bad Romance. It's the most beautiful creation of Gaga.

I'm always so passionate about Gaga and this song in particular and I really needed to express my feelings with people who might feel the same like me.

Naor Daniel
Just now, fathermonster said:

Great story bro

if this is out of negativity, please don't ):

irl no one takes me seriously when I talk about my passion for gaga or her songs so I come here. 

Computer

I love Bad Romance so much.  I knew it was coming out but I heard it the first time with the video.  I was completely murdered and destroyed by how amazing it was.  I had to watch it all that night long, over and over again.

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

Anastasia

Ignore the rude people, I completely understand. Why can you say seeing a specific beautiful painting changed your world view but saying a pop song has is not ok? If this is the song that flipped your switch, then be proud. I definitely hadn't heard anything like it, it is uniquely Gaga and very inspiring for me to keep my own special parts of my being in my work. I have other Gaga songs that are the type I want to listen to everyday over Bad Romance, but they aren't as well liked, so I understand the hate haha. 

FATWIFE, First Lady Of GGD

Naor Daniel
1 minute ago, Anastasia said:

Ignore the rude people, I completely understand. Why can you say seeing a specific beautiful painting changed your world view but saying a pop song has is not ok? If this is the song that flipped your switch, then be proud. I definitely hadn't heard anything like it, it is uniquely Gaga and very inspiring for me to keep my own special parts of my being in my work. I have other Gaga songs that are the type I want to listen to everyday over Bad Romance, but they aren't as well liked, so I understand the hate haha. 

thank u so much for your comment :) it's this something really deep inside that i feel when i listen to some of her songs.

HOTNebraskaGuy
3 minutes ago, Anastasia said:

Why do I never see you around/pay attention to you you're like amazing. :kara:

One, five, ten lay a million on me

Anastasia
2 minutes ago, HOTNGaga said:

Why do I never see you around/pay attention to you you're like amazing. :kara:

Omg I'm blushing :flutter:

I see you around every once in a while, and I always love your comments, seriously :kara:

FATWIFE, First Lady Of GGD

Thomas P

*bitch me too the fVck gif

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Ooolong

I was such a huge Gaga fan from the start, but I remember I somehow didn't find out about Bad Romance until I stumbled across a sims version of the video :deadbanana: 

The Unbannable Chanteuse

Jigglygoth

I remember when "Bad Romance" demo leaked! 

I was just starting to get into GaGa's music ("Paparazzi" video got my attention), and I thpught it was such a weird, freaky song. 

All of the noises and weird sounds, I felt like it was some kind of egypcian-goth-stravaganza, loved it from the beggining 💙 

When the video came out, I was a converted fan already.

HEART OF EVER-FROST

I understand you completely...Bad Romance allows me to don't...Feel Me Bad just because i have a typical Bad Romance in my life...And this song...It was like that is make to help me to understand where i am in my life...And i fall in love with Gaga with Bad Romance <3 ! 

Archived