💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

'Daily Mail' Praises Gaga's AMA's Performance

Hyperballad

Featured Posts

Hyperballad

Breathtaking! Lady Gaga serves up showstopping barefoot performance of new single Million Reasons at AMAs

From Sting to Ariana Grande, a raft of musicians hit the stage at the Microsoft Theater in Los Angeles for the 2016 American Music Awards.

Lady Gaga, though, was especially electrifying when she performed her new ballad Million Reasons barefoot.

In a sharp contrast to her typically dance-heavy award show spectacles, she kept her act simple, sat on a stool, accompanied herself on guitar and belted.

rs_1024x759-161120200549-1024.Lady-Gaga-

'I bow down to pray': On Sunday night, Lady Gaga delivered an electrifying performance of her new ballad Million Reasons at the American Music Awards 

Her platinum blonde hair fell free about a heavily studded black leather dress that rode up a bit as she sat, baring the 30-year-old's toned legs.

The country-tinged Million Reasons is one of the singles from her fifth album Joanne, which has an Americana aesthetic Gaga took pains to mirror on Sunday night.

She sat amid a prairie set, which was complete with false brush and a backdrop of a star-speckled night sky. 

During the chorus, the woman born Stefani Germanotted raged that 'I've got a hundred million reasons to walk away, but baby, I just need one good one to stay.'

As the song went on, the voices of a female chorus joined in, as well as other instruments including a keyboard and a tambourine.

On the last 'hundred million reasons to walk away,' she held the last syllable for a particularly long time, letting her vibrato work its way in and eliciting a round of cheering from the live audience. 

https://www.google.com/amp/www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3951426/amp/Lady-Gaga-stuns-cleavage-baring-pantsuit-attached-umbrella-playing-2016-AMAS.html

8 minutes ago, Slade said:

It was the best of the night, for sure. It deserves all of the praise. :golfclap:

it wasn't. It was ok tho

Mariah - Ariana - Rihanna

1 minute ago, Tumblr said:

it wasn't. It was ok tho

It was. Her vocals and simple perfomance blew the others out of the water.

Just now, Slade said:

Which one do you think was best?

Bruno and Ariana

1 minute ago, Misaki said:

It was. Her vocals and simple perfomance blew the others out of the water.

No it didn't but be delusional

Just now, Tumblr said:

Bruno and Ariana

No it didn't but be delusional

I liked both of those, but I feel like Bruno has been doing performances similar to that since Uptown Funk. Still super talented and fun to watch though. Ari's felt a little messy to me. I love her and Nicki, but I think the performance looked a little underrehearsed. Idk something felt off for me. Might have been the camera shots they used. Not bad by any means, though.

I just preferred the simplicity of Gaga's. I thought the set was particularly appealing and her vocals sounded great.

To each his own though. :hug:

Economy
10 minutes ago, Tumblr said:

it wasn't. It was ok tho

Agreed. There was a couple others I liked more

But still, Gagas was better than ok :neyde: 

1 minute ago, Economy said:

Agreed. There was a couple others I liked more

But still, Gagas was better than ok :neyde: 

ok is an understatement my bad! I loved it, I just don't think something that simple of a performance deserves the praise as the best of the night imo

Bruno and Ariana really performed their asses off

Archived