opinion

GP Responds to Gaga at AMAs

Kanye West

Featured Posts

Kanye West

WYp81fn.png

dCp5FjJ.png

Cw3YWna.png

Comments taken from Daily Mail's site, which is one of the most popular used by the GP for world and celebrity news.

KANYEWEST.COM

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
freebit

Sometimes users here try it with making a topic out of Daily Mail, YouTube and Yahoo news section commenters, and it's like, why? They will typically find a way to drag anyone and anything, & is really not representative of regular people.

Squeeshy Keety

Their comments about her looks  :sharon: 

As if it matters. They have been taught that a pop girl is supposed to be "hot" (she is gorgeous without modifications) 

I am very disappointed in this world :nails:

EDIT: I can relax now considering it's a site for trolls

They / Them 🏳️‍🌈

Kanye West
Just now, freebit said:

Sometimes users here try it with making a topic out of Daily Mail, YouTube and Yahoo news section commenters, and it's like, why? They will typically find a way to drag anyone and anything, & is really not representative of regular people.

I disagree. There's a mix of positive and negative comments. Seems pretty accurate.

KANYEWEST.COM

DrewStevens

The Daily Mail is not a good representation of GP. Who the hell has an account there? The comments for EVERY article are ALWAYS hateful. Bruno Mars could be rescuing monkeys in Brazil and they still find a way to leave a negative comment.

HOTNebraskaGuy

Daily Mail? :gum:

You mean the site where all the trolls go to hate on celebrities? If anyone gets an article written about them on that site they're bound to get hate for the stupidest of reasons. 

That ain't the GP, that's a whole bunch of 40-50 year old moms who think they're in the know of all things fashion and talent but are still wearing their neon scrunchies listening to Rick Astley. 

(No offense to Rick Astley, his song just came to mind :smh:) 

One, five, ten lay a million on me

CakeLikeLG

I mean we all know you don't have to be liked by the GP to be successful. Look at Madonna :madge:

live each day like Gaga might drop an album

freebit
3 minutes ago, Kanye West said:

I disagree. There's a mix of positive and negative comments. Seems pretty accurate.

You can say that general comment for just about everything though? The point is: why should we find this noteworthy? Some random internet user is being an asshole about a celebrity, some other random internet user is praising her. Um...ok.

giskardsb
3 minutes ago, I Give Up said:

Their comments about her looks  :sharon: 

As if it matters. They have been taught that a pop girl is supposed to be "hot" (she is gorgeous without modifications) 

The straights test me sometimes :nails:

EDIT: I can relax now considering it's a site for trolls

give me a break... the gays on GGD are much more critical on Gaga's looks than "the straights".

Squeeshy Keety
Just now, giskardsb said:

give me a break... the gays on GGD are much more critical on Gaga's looks than "the straights".

You're right. Let me edit.

They / Them 🏳️‍🌈

• Kayla locked this topic

Archived